Show us your Vape Family!

Jeez Rob, you can start a whole vape shop with all that :p

I don't see any white subox mods in the lineup, only white subtanks :confused:

I have a sealed White one... the one I did have was stolen by one of my mates. ;-)

Is that a Igo-S dripper you have there? or the L?
The one next to the green Kayfun is an Igo-L, just in front of it is an Igo4 I think.

That family photo has already changed, the Silverplay and BEC pro combo was bought right out of my hand :eek:

Marvellous top class lineup @Rob Fisher
I like the big selection of mods - i could load so many different juices and vape for a whole week without a pitstop!

When the last of my stuff finally rocks up from FT I will dig out the wide angle lens and take a pic of my stuffiez. :)

Not really a family shot, but it's 1 of those family you can depend on solely. The only device / setup I own. It's the only family I need :p

20150901_104737.jpg

My vape family, minus the Nautilus mini that I managed to forget at work today :)

Cloupor Mini 30W, Dimitri clone, Steel Punk Slug clone X2, Terminator x4, iStick 50W, Reo Grand, Reo Mini

20150904_144851_resized.jpg

Epic family @Viper_SA !
And great display photo

My first Reo...Meet Sharon den Adel.
192f2c0a627e75d7eaddfcb8f4418c80.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1441828031420.jpg

Sent using telegraph

She is a beauty. Congrats and most welcome to Reoville. Here is your official Reonaut badge:

pOwIu8r.jpg
Thanks Andre.
I was looking for Reoville subforum as I had a few questions.
On the RM 2 can I drill the hole to what size?Im a lung hitter and thats damn tight but don't want to mess it up..Then I would rather trade for s Rogue or BF a velocity mini?
And on the safety side is .6-.4 to low.

Sent using telegraph

Thanks Andre.
I was looking for Reoville subforum as I had a few questions.
On the RM 2 can I drill the hole to what size?Im a lung hitter and thats damn tight but don't want to mess it up..Then I would rather trade for s Rogue or BF a velocity mini?
And on the safety side is .6-.4 to low.

Sent using telegraph
Here is the Reo Mail thread - there you will get many welcomes if you post the pics of your Reo.

And here is a thread to post your questions. From my side - you can make that hole as big as you like, but you will lose flavour if you make it big enough for lung hitting. It is brass underneath the chrome finish. So you can enlarge the hole by hand if you want. Imo trading it for a more suited atomizer will be better.

Presume you have the gold plated contacts in there. If so, you can go very low. @zadiac used to build his Reo to around 0.2. Just remember to at least weekly clean the contacts with a white eraser and alcohol and apply Noalox or dielectric grease.

Hi Guys and Ladies. You really have some fantastic looking full families going on here!!! One day when im grown up... Here is my lone wolf family man. Does the job right.

20151014_145311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back