Show us your Vape Family!

The family tonight

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444851816.537923.jpg

From left to right
  • REO/Nuppin with my Lime Ice DIY. Crisp. Refreshing. Menthol burn
  • REO/RM2 with Blackbird 18mg - thumper and outstanding flavour
  • iStick20/Evod1 with VM Berry Blaze and menthol concentrate - getting ready for tomorrow morning ;-)

Wow. Looks bad indeed!!

I have tested a few BF Squonking atties...

Cyclone, Divo, Hornet, Cyclone AFC, Stumpy, Hellfire Viper, Alex, Origen Little 16, One I can't remember the name of...

My favorites are the Cyclone (2013 version) and the Divo... the Little 16 is still being tested and has potential.

Family 001.JPG

Ahhh I left the nuppin out... it's being cleaned. ;-) The one I can't remember the name of is the one at the back far left. It has an identical concave deck like the Cyclone and Divo but a different cap...

I have tested a few BF Squonking atties...

Cyclone, Divo, Hornet, Cyclone AFC, Stumpy, Hellfire Viper, Alex, Origen Little 16, One I can't remember the name of...

My favorites are the Cyclone (2013 version) and the Divo... the Little 16 is still being tested and has potential.

View attachment 37432

I just threw up alittle in my mouth due to massive FOMO vibes lol

Mate, the term envious does not even come close. That is one cool collection.

IMG-20151030-WA0007.jpg
Got bored and thought I will post a photo my buddy took the other day. Not all my family but whatever.
My Evic with the Billow, my girlfriends iStick with the Goblin mini and the mechs belong to two of my friends.
Some of my diy joose, some WoW Colosseum(very nice peppermint crisp tart by the way) and some Vape King trickortreat(orange,sitrus, something)not really a fan, girlfriend likes it though..

My little family sitting quietly in their new stand, a pallet wood plank given the Shou Sugi Ban treatment. Thats the old Japanese art of playing with a blowtorch on wood.
stand1.jpg

Back