Show us your Vape Family!

Guys, I can not be the only one to see a likeness here. @DaveH?

Attachments

• rol.jpg
    rol.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 66
  • rolo (2).jpg
    rolo (2).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 68
@Neal .......................... Just a cotton pickin' minute ..................... are you saying I look like that ;)
I'll let you know I'm suave, good looking and intelligent and that's just my bad points wait 'till I tell you about my good points. :rolleyes::eek::D
Dave

@Neal .......................... Just a cotton pickin' minute ..................... are you saying I look like that ;)
I'll let you know I'm suave, good looking and intelligent and that's just my bad points wait 'till I tell you about my good points. :rolleyes::eek::D
Dave

@DaveH, you are without doubt suave, good looking and intelligent, as indeed I am myself. Tagged you as I thought you might like a laugh, you were the one that pointed out in previous post the sad disposition of the rolo face, which amused me greatly. Not having a dig brother, hope you cool.

@Neal That must be the post of the year (so far) :)
Cool? super cool me, I think I am the coolest person on here :lipssealed: :D
I deliberately missed that off my self description ......... didn't want to over do it :rofl:
Dave

Lol - that's some very cool starting off gear - vaping has come a long way! These were my first few devices not too long ago - minus a pink evod kit (first model). The "Puffaway" was by far the most expensive gear in the pic :) Only 2 carto's were ever used - seriously bad, which is why I waited a full year before I gave it another try with an Evod
IMG_6443.JPG

Currently operational:

fMIe760.jpg

Said good bye to my first sqounker yesterday and decided to give my gear a good 'pitstopping', looking at them today prompted a photo, so here's my vape family all juiced up and ready to create some 'vapors' <said like grimmgreen> lol

Attachments

• IMG_20160120_182540.jpg
    IMG_20160120_182540.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 62
Still missing a couple of stuff (VTC, Sapor, Tugboat, eGo one, iStick TC40W), but here is my fixed family (the ones I never lend out):

20160123_135729.jpg

Mods: Sigelei 150W TC, Kooper Plus 200W
RDA: Atty Cubed, Mutation V4, Velocity, Plume Veil, Fishbone Plus
RTA: Crius V3
RBA: Kanger Subtank Mini

Excluded from pic: DIY supplies, batteries, box full of wire and wick, and NiteCore D2

Back