Show us your Vape Family!

I'm not good enough for that just yet... Mostly making other people's recipes for now... I only have one or 2 of my own... and they're not worthy... :blush: Maybe one day...

That's what I'm doing now... But jumping at the opportunity at VapeCon to get a better mod, RTA and RDA... I also want to try the whole DIY coil building thing...

It's still small really... ordering some more tomorrow... :blush:

I hear what you are saying but you will never know until you have tried your own mix in the competition. I will be paying attention to your posts in the future for that winning combination. @hands my brother is pushing me to make my own juice aswell and i have not taken the plunge yet. I am already on the coil, rta and rda home makers train. It is a deep hole to get caught in but absolutely amazing and enjoyable. The only advice i van gove you in this whole journey is to read what other people are doing and finding your own "bliss".

If you take the DIY coil building thing half as seriously as you do the DIY juice thing you are going to have a great time! :D

I'm also looking to do another order for concentrates soon but I'm gonna wait for Vapecon. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a discount voucher of sorts.
I was also thinking of waiting for that... but then figured I'm gonna order again next month anyway... so if I do manage to get my hands on some discount vouchers I will just use it with the next month's order...

I hear what you are saying but you will never know until you have tried your own mix in the competition. I will be paying attention to your posts in the future for that winning combination. @hands my brother is pushing me to make my own juice aswell and i have not taken the plunge yet. I am already on the coil, rta and rda home makers train. It is a deep hole to get caught in but absolutely amazing and enjoyable. The only advice i van gove you in this whole journey is to read what other people are doing and finding your own "bliss".
Yeah... the DIY thing does get quite addictive... and you can never have enough concentrates! Hopefully I bite on the whole DIY coil maing thing... my coils are starting to cost a small fortune!

Yeah... the DIY thing does get quite addictive... and you can never have enough concentrates! Hopefully I bite on the whole DIY coil maing thing... my coils are starting to cost a small fortune!

Starting to make coils is not complex. Do simple round wire coils to start, then move on from there.

Only problem is, coils last long - so you don't get to make them often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was also thinking of waiting for that... but then figured I'm gonna order again next month anyway... so if I do manage to get my hands on some discount vouchers I will just use it with the next month's order...

Just make sure you persist until you get it right. An RDA is easier to start off with considering the wicking is much more forgiving.
It really isn't that difficult though and you have an abundance of knowledge available to you on here.
The best thing about DIY coils for me personally is that the flavor is off the charts compared to stock coils.

OOoohhhhhhh... what is that mod second from the right????? The multi-coloured one... It's exactly what I'm looking for!!!

It's a mod made by Epsilon Mods called the plankton, it is much more purdy in person.

Attachments

• IMG_6906.JPG
    IMG_6906.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 62

From what I can make out above you are currently running a Sub or Toptank. Just get an RBA for it and cut your DIY coil making teeth with it. It is a very forgiving RBA in terms of wicking and although small not that difficult to build on.

Regards

From what I can make out above you are currently running a Sub or Toptank. Just get an RBA for it and cut your DIY coil making teeth with it. It is a very forgiving RBA in terms of wicking and although small not that difficult to build on.

Regards
That is a pretty good idea!

@Tanja, if you do have a Kanger tank and would like an RBA deck, let me know. I have one at home that you are welcome to have. Mini RBA Plus I believe.

That is a pretty good idea!

@Tanja, if you do have a Kanger tank and would like an RBA deck, let me know. I have one at home that you are welcome to have. Mini RBA Plus I believe.
Thank you so much for the offer!

I have already ordered my new Skyline Clone from @BumbleBee and will collect it at VapeCon...

zpn83E
I really like geekvape aegis! Great aegis,fantastic!

This is my current vape family.
They say 'Variety is the spice of life' ................ maybe I should try it (one day!);)
After I get over my pico 'fetish':D
IMG_2336.jpg

Dave

What tanks have you got there?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
@Andre answered my question... I thought that was it... can't wait to get mine...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is my current vape family.
They say 'Variety is the spice of life' ................ maybe I should try it (one day!);)
After I get over my pico 'fetish':D
View attachment 105116

Dave

I see variety - there are a variety of colors, levels of juice in the tanks, position on the table, etc. You have a variety mate - well done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back