Show us your vape gear

1.jpg

IMG_1178.JPG

Nice Murderdoll. is that atty hanging over on the ipv?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

My journey into vaping started with my partner( both of us were smoking over a box a day), we decided to quit smoking and had tried all routes champix etc, they all seemed to work for a while but ultimately we kept going back to smoking.

We decided to try the e-cig route from cheapies we found at a flea market ( needless to say they were a joke!!) Then he read about green smoke - he called me at work one day and asked me to get us each a kit on my way home from work, which I did, got the menthol kit for him and a vanilla kit for myself, this is where it all began, these were disposables so we lost interest pretty quick but then he got the Evod Kits for us and wow wow wow what an epic change this has made! We quickly turned it into a hobby trying different atomizers and batteries all the time and have since converted 14 people with us :)

I honestly believe vaping has saved our lives and am amazed at the improvement already seen in my health and his :) and the best part is the house and we dont smell like damn ashtrays all the time!

I love experimenting with different flavours and am constantly looking for new ways to improve my experience ( not because I dont enjoy it, but because there are so many ways to make it better and better)

To anybody who is reading this who has not yet started vaping - trust me, make the switch today its worth it!!!

@MurderDoll i think that ipv setup looks damn sexy

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

SLR I presume
Lovely

cana being replaced by a hotcig mini dna30. this is how they stand
a2u8yjyq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Just hit my 6months of Va ping, biiig and rapid change from the Evod Kit i started with. :p
View attachment 8654
Absolutely, it can be a relatively short learning curve from noob to experienced. Speaking of which, is it not time to change your "Noob Vaper" title? Go to your name top right, hover, click on Personal Details, fill in a Custom Title of your choice, save at the bottom of the page, and done.

Just hit my 6months of Va ping, biiig and rapid change from the Evod Kit i started with. :p
View attachment 8654

Nice collection @Jibbz786
That Green EVOD 2 (I think) stands out nicely!

Tell us how you use your gear? Which are your workhorses and which are your occasional devices for tasting

Nice collection @Jibbz786
That Green EVOD 2 (I think) stands out nicely!

Tell us how you use your gear? Which are your workhorses and which are your occasional devices for tasting

Thanks @Silver . it is actually an Evod1:D.
Lets Start with the Evods:
  • You cannot go wrong with these guys, i loved them in the beginning, but we are now inseparable since i started re-building the coils, ive got the mPT3 somewhere but i always reach for these guys
  • The MVPv2:
  • My first regulated mod, got it off @Cape vaping supplies , it runs all my clearo's and is my Ohms tester!
    As you can tell that pair-up is my Full-Work-Day Gear, 2 Evod Tanks one with VM-menthol ice and the other with my own DIY Musk
The Nemesis's :confused: are my Weekenders and after hour go-to's. this is where it gets a lil more interesting. ive become addicted to mechs n drippers! due to a tight finance ive had to go the slowtech route for them,but none the less.

Tasters: SS Nemi - igo-L(Drilled out 2mm) + Nimbus(Drilled out 2mm)

Cloud Chasers : Brass Nemi- Brass Quasar + Brass Monkey

And what I'd take with me on a weekend going out:
BrassNemi+Quasar(Brass)- they just look so good!
MVPv2+SilverEvod
0mg - DIY e-liquid - honestly just to blow clouds
9mg - VM ChocMint + VM Menthol Ice

Superb @Jibbz786
Thanks for explaining - its always great to hear how other vapers do it.
I know what you mean about those EVODs - they are great little guys.
I have an EVOD1 occasionally set up on a SVD for the odd puff here and there. I do like the feel of the mouthpiece.

Back