Sigelei 213

You clearly don't own a 213...

Yip you right i dont. But next week the new sig will come out then the following week the new snow wolf then after that week the new wismec and after a few months (if not sooner) there will be a 213 on the classifieds :)

Yip you right i dont. But next week the new sig will come out then the following week the new snow wolf then after that week the new wismec and after a few months (if not sooner) there will be a 213 on the classifieds :)
I get your point. This usually happens with all mods. However for me at least - this is a keeper.

Vape King has these in @ R2400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that gold one is an absolute steal now at Vape King. Suddenly I feel the need for another 2 batt device!

Trust Daniel to do a good thorough review of the Sigelei 213...and expose it as 155w max and point out its other shortcomings...

Why do companies feel the need to lie about wattage power? Why do they not test TC etc before they release these mods? Why do they get away with it...?

:-@:-@:-@This is a real shame after just purchased a sig to find out about this... And half way through the video I thought a firmware upgrade would be released to fix these issues, only to find out there will never be a firmware upgrade :mad:

:-@:-@:-@This is a real shame after just purchased a sig to find out about this... And half way through the video I thought a firmware upgrade would be released to fix these issues, only to find out there will never be a firmware upgrade :mad:
Yeah, that is what's so infuriating, the lies. Still, it's a lovely looking mod, seems nicely built too.

The paper weights just get more expensive :eaea:. I vape in power mode anyway

Same here. Not too bothered about temp cause only use power too and one nice thing about the mod is the pre heat setting which is super awesome.
What is disappointing is the amount of watts it really produces although 155w is more than enough for me wish they would just sell it as a Sig 155 because vapers would still buy it.

Same here. Not too bothered about temp cause only use power too and one nice thing about the mod is the pre heat setting which is super awesome.
What is disappointing is the amount of watts it really produces although 155w is more than enough for me wish they would just sell it as a Sig 155 because vapers would still buy it.
Agreed 110%! Why lie about it? 155w is plenty.

Agreed 110%! Why lie about it? 155w is plenty.
They're not all that stupid. They market what we Vapers want to hear & mostly have - the best, greatest looking mod available & we seldom do proper research & exercise no patience and buy before the verdicts out, often discovering what we really bought is far inferior to what we believed. Taking into consideration all f.....ups I'm still happy, meets my needs comfortably

I just want to find out something what makes a mod firmware upgradable?
Why can some mods be upgradable and others not?
I presume its something with the board but maybe some one can just help explain it better to me. Thanks

I presume its something with the board but maybe some one can just help explain it better to me. Thanks
In the video that Daniel did he explains and shows on the board why it's not upgradable.

In the video that Daniel did he explains and shows on the board why it's not upgradable.

Thanks bud i didnt watch the full video yet. Data aint cheap Hahahaha. Will check it out .

It takes both hardware and software to create an upgradeable version, both more expensive than regular devices.
Much like the difference between a write cd which is written once and the disc closed, or a re-writable cd, different physical discs, cd burner hardware and software on the pc.
If you check out @Pixstar video, Daniel shows the blank area on the board between the usb port and main ic that would have been populated with components in an upgradeable version.

Oh wow. Now thats dumb. What the hell. All they needed to do was connect the usb to the board. :confused:

Back