Sigelei Fuchai 213 Max Wattage

BrizzyZA (VapeLife)

BrizzyZA
LV

Awards
Hey Vapers,

I'm looking to buy the Sigelei Fuchai 213 but I'm a bit confused around the Max Wattage.

According to the product description, the maximum is 213W but can only two batteries really push out this much power?

I find mine to be a really great device. Unless you actually need all those watts.

the real question should be, what is the most wattage i will use while vaping all day. if you say that you vape @ 213W the whole day, then i will take my hat off to you. even 150w the whole day is impressive.

the real question should be, what is the most wattage i will use while vaping all day. if you say that you vape @ 213W the whole day, then i will take my hat off to you. even 150w the whole day is impressive.

Besides the fact that I don't have lungs of steel, I also can't afford to go through so much juice at 213W.

Will be getting the Fuchai and hopefully won't be disappointed

Besides the fact that I don't have lungs of steel, I also can't afford to go through so much juice at 213W.

Will be getting the Fuchai and hopefully won't be disappointed
trust me this is an awesome device, after i got mine, 2 of my friends also got one, and they love it.... you wont be disappointed.

To answer your question, yes two batteries - depending on their rating- can put out 215 watts, but not for that long. This mod however cannot.

img-20160910-wa0005-jpg.67108

the preheat function is good for claptons and bigger builds as it instantly boost your set wattage.
no more blowing into the rda/rta to warm up coils before taking that perfect hit.
IMG-20160819-WA0006.jpg

@SAVaper and @PeterHarris
Does the Fuchia 213 actually do temp control ???
There's been so many different statements regarding that.

Yes it does.
I find with mine that I have to remove the tank, press fire button to get "check atomizer"
Then put tank on with new coil.
Then press both - and + to "check resistance" and then I set the desired temp. I also set my pre-heat to 100w for 0.1 seconds.
I must say that the temp on the Fuchai seem to be higher for the same vape compared to my Kbox 120 but I am not worried about that. I set it to where I like it and find that I change it to different values during the day.

I was also doubtful of the Fuchai 213, but I bought one anyway. All I can say is I am super happy with mine.
I use it in both temp and power mode and works great.
The preheat function is great for the bigger builds to reduce the ramp up time.
The highest I go on my Fuchai is 120w, but daily on between 65 and 105, depending on what atty I'm running that day.

Back