Silicone Needle Tip PET Bottles Wanted

DirtRider

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I am trying to find between 50ml and 100ml Silicone Needle Tip PET Bottles that I can purchase online as my local outlets have nothing like this.

I have a whole bunch of these at home still. I'm quite sure the tips can be sued in bigger bottles as well, I think they are mostly 10 to 30ml bottles, probably have 50 or so.

PM me, then you and @DirtRider can split them, shipping on you 2, bottles is mahala.

The problem I am finding with these plastic bottles they seem to get brittle and crack then the juice leaks out.

I ordered a bunch of small plastic bottles just for the needle tips. Then I get the softer HDPE bottles from a local plastic shop. Took out the thicker tips from the softer bottles and replaces them with the needle tips. Works perfect.

20220425_140949.jpg

Are we all talking the same thing? From silicone needle tips I understood it is the below.

1650890402929.png

I checked now, the caps fits the standard 100ml bottles we buy from the DIY places like BLCK.

I would be looking at around 10 of the 30ml ones, do they not all have the caps for the needle part?
"Silicone caps - bag full, I'll count them out later, but should cover about 95% of the bottles."

I have them all.

Back