@Silvers 2nd Billet Box colour Poll

What colour does @Silver Want?

• Total voters
When I saw that Royal Blue, my hart skipped a beat. When @Rob Fisher offered it to you, my heart sank into my shoes. So I send Rob a message to take 2nd Dibs and hoped that you would not take it. So here comes the power of the mind - you actually realy would have liked it, but I focused and successfully changed you mind thanks for not liking it - we are now friends for life

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Am so happy you got it @RenaldoRheeder !!
Its a sign!
Also, its yet another example of just how personal this vaping thing is...

Where is the bx9 option
Or am I confusing it with the bx7?

Ooh, that light blue
Forgot about that
Thanks @BioHAZarD

Back to the drawing board....
:eek:

These are beautiful @SAVapeGear , thanks
I am drawn to the Dober

Whats the one on the far right? Is that RPG?
Yes.RPG,But the RPG colors change from batch to batch.Sometimes they are more blue,sometimes more purple and sometimes pink.

Grab a Dober Silver !!!

Nice to see someone else suffering to decide...:risas3::aplastao:

I would say get something different to all the run of the mill BB's :notagain:

https://www.billetboxvapor.com/single-post/2015/05/09/The-Flipper-and-why-you-dont-want-one

but then it's maybe just me that likes shiny stuff ;)

image.jpg

or maybe a Wood 1
bb2.jpg

anyway hope you find the one you like

Last edited:
Royal Navy Blue in the lead!

P.s this poll will be open for 7 days. This should be enough "grace" period...

I am reserving my vote in the event of a tie :D

Its a lovely grene and

Nice to see @Silver using the Old English or Anglo Saxon version of the modern "green". 8th Century English is so under used today.

I particularly approve of the way he uses the old (grene) and modern (green) versions interchangeably.

@Silver , since you clearly love old English, might I suggest that you read "Sir Gawain and the Grene Gome ". I was forced to read it at university and really enjoyed it. It is available on Amazon for around R 200.00.

big_thudmb.jpg

FYI ...Gome (old English) knight (modern English).

Looks like the poll is standing still with RNB as the leader...

Looks like the poll is standing still with RNB as the leader...

Indeed @Christos
Lol

But I had the opportunity to go for a RNB and didn't because I just don't like the blue with the black panels.

At this stage, i am still leaning more towards Dober and Green.

But I have an extremely busy next few weeks so will unfortunately not be able to dedicate too much time to the next BB purchase. Thanks to all those that voted and thanks again Christos - this thread is really helpful for me.

Indeed @Christos
Lol

But I had the opportunity to go for a RNB and didn't because I just don't like the blue with the black panels.

At this stage, i am still leaning more towards Dober and Green.

But I have an extremely busy next few weeks so will unfortunately not be able to dedicate too much time to the next BB purchase. Thanks to all those that voted and thanks again Christos - this thread is really helpful for me.
Its nice that its now turned into a choose your colour rather than take whats available situation. Did they finally increase production run qtys?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Its nice that its now turned into a choose your colour rather than take whats available situation. Did they finally increase production run qtys?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Not sure @boxerulez
I think the advent of the clones may have had something to do with more of the originals being available.

Back