Siren 2 Reviews

crap bud!!! so sorry to hear this!! ;(
which part is that exactly? hopefully someone can help!!
Its the Peek insulator below the Removable post.

Tashy found one here, I am contemplating if its worth it to pay R180 on shipping for something that costs R13.30

Its the Peek insulator below the Removable post.

Tashy found one here, I am contemplating if its worth it to pay R180 on shipping for something that costs R13.30
Dam, sorry to hear of your bad luck with this one. It may be viable to pay the price, still cheaper than a new tank, but not nice to have to fork out that amount for something so small. Hope you come right. Did you post it under who has stock, maybe one of the shops has one lying around.

Dam, sorry to hear of your bad luck with this one. It may be viable to pay the price, still cheaper than a new tank, but not nice to have to fork out that amount for something so small. Hope you come right. Did you post it under who has stock, maybe one of the shops has one lying around.
Yes I hope so too, Yup I made a post there.

Sorry to hear about that @Dietz

I had a similar experience with the ceramic blocker thing (from dual coil to single) on the Avocado. But not down the drain. It went into the bin (my fault, I didnt see it because it was ceramic against the roller towel) so I chucked it in the bin - next day we chucked the garbage out - and by the time I realised what happened I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! how could I do that.

I know the pain.

Maybe put a post in the Wanted section and in the Who has stock subforum. Maybe someone has an older tank with something else broken or missing and you can get the part you need.

was just busy cleaning my Siren and Intake and wanted to fit some SS coils, but during the process I rinsed out the Peek Insulator and then it flushed down the drain and I did not notice until it was too late, even opened the plumbers bend pipe under the sink but alas, it was not there

Please tell me someone knows where I can purchase a spare one? Or have I just lost my favorite MTL tank?

@Dietz I did the same, i just cut some thin plastic and cut it around the base so it sat inside fine. Ill try take a pic after I’m done with this tank of juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Dietz I did the same, i just cut some thin plastic and cut it around the base so it sat inside fine. Ill try take a pic after I’m done with this tank of juice.

@jm10 Glad to hear Im not the only one, Yes please share a pic!

THanks Man, Will give it a go tonight and see what I can come up with.

To make the hole that the centre post goes through, i heated up a screw driver and pushed it through the plastic

IMG_5868.JPG

so i have finally received a Siren 2 24mm rta

lets see what all the hype is about

@Room Fogger what build are you using?
I am using superfine MTL wire, 3 id 7or 8 wrap for about 1.4 ohm as I was using it on my pipe. May be coming down a bit on the ohms and up the watts slightly as I am now using it on a Dagger mod. Play around a bit but I get best flavour with a bigger or wider coil and Clapton or fused. Hope this helps a bit. I would imagine that anything over about .60 will not be too hot for MTL, but it will be reliant on your wattage preference and the airhole you choose, I do all open for a very restricted DL hit, and it is greAt.

To make the hole that the centre post goes through, i heated up a screw driver and pushed it through the plastic

View attachment 135471

I managed to sort it out by using the peek insulator from another RDA, just had to trim it a bit.
I definitely need a second one... just in case! Thanks for the help @jm10 !

So I've been stuck with the siren 2 for the past hour and I can't seem to put it down. Flavour is excellent. No leaking or condensation so far

I have decided to pre packed coils an extra wrap to cover the entire air intake area. Coil reads 1.21 ohms

I'm very pleased with my purchase

So I've been stuck with the siren 2 for the past hour and I can't seem to put it down. Flavour is excellent. No leaking or condensation so far

I have decided to pre packed coils an extra wrap to cover the entire air intake area. Coil reads 1.21 ohms

I'm very pleased with my purchase
Enjoy it bud, you are going to battle to put it down. I am looking for another one, maybe the 5ml? As I have the 2 ml, but I can’t fault it on taste, it’s a great tank.

@Ruwaid it's really something else. I'm vaping at 18 watts. I never really notice any popping. Maybe because I was too busy making love to the tank

@Room Fogger I'm thinking of getting the 22mm to see if there is any difference in flavour with regards to the 24mm

What types of flavours would you suggest using in the siren

I'm currently using tempest ice which is litchi and blackcurrant

@Jamo88 I tried so far fruity ie. Redpill and SNLV18 on ice, tobacco ie. Element 555 tobacco nic salts, coffee ie. Vape industry signature and Paulies coffee cake. I have enjoyed the fruity and tobacco the best. But after seeing @Room Fogger views on the Rodeo I'm so keen to try that out as I want to start mixing my own liquids.
With richer flavours just make sure to clean the tank and coil more regularly due to the coils getting gunked up bud.

was reading thru the thread again and noticed something on @Dietz post on assembling his. Particularly this pic:
siren.jpg
The red rubber seal at the bottom has a lip sort of. So last night rewicked mine and got some leakage thru the AFC...not just sweating but a lot. So thought that my wicking wasn't great...opened again and rewicked...the same but a little less leakage...reopened the 3rd time and decided to swop that seal with a newer one from the bag of spares. 3rd time lucky and no leakage BUT...I have the 22mm version and those seals I have only noticed to be just round and NOT have a lip like the pic above. Has anyone noticed this? Round seals on the 22mm version and a seal with a lip on the 24mm version? I'm assuming Dietz has the 24mm version? if I'm wrong I could have placed that seal incorrectly but so sure those seals are jus round on mine tank n spares package.

How does one take apart the airflow post to get inside the AFC section? Do you just pull it up and off?
Thanks guys

was reading thru the thread again and noticed something on @Dietz post on assembling his. Particularly this pic:
View attachment 135940
The red rubber seal at the bottom has a lip sort of. So last night rewicked mine and got some leakage thru the AFC...not just sweating but a lot. So thought that my wicking wasn't great...opened again and rewicked...the same but a little less leakage...reopened the 3rd time and decided to swop that seal with a newer one from the bag of spares. 3rd time lucky and no leakage BUT...I have the 22mm version and those seals I have only noticed to be just round and NOT have a lip like the pic above. Has anyone noticed this? Round seals on the 22mm version and a seal with a lip on the 24mm version? I'm assuming Dietz has the 24mm version? if I'm wrong I could have placed that seal incorrectly but so sure those seals are jus round on mine tank n spares package.

How does one take apart the airflow post to get inside the AFC section? Do you just pull it up and off?
Thanks guys
My 22 also has a flat seal. Might have to replace mine as well as I am noticing a bit of sweating. So I think you replaced it spot on.

Back