Slb V3

its on the base look on the green. I think after owning this thing for a week I still couldnt see it and it was right in front of mr lol. starts at 5 up to 15

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

What is the price for the Evolv kick 2? And where could we get 1? I would like my vape to be constant through out the life of the battery.. Is there an amp limit?

LOL, oh there - on the green circuit board.
I swear I would have missed that too!
That's quite neat.
What do these cost and do you know who stocks them?

fasttechs clones cost 8/9$ i think the evolv kick 2 is +-40$ if im not mistaken

yeah its around 40 ex shipping so I think it will work out to about 650 to 700 landed

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Ok thanks for the info guys

So i recieved my replacement SLB from Skyblue vaping after it refused to fire

being so happy with my Kayfun Clone i hardly used the SLB

the battery finaly died and ive pluged it in to charge no luck it refuses to charge

since this is the second SLB i had in a couple of months im kinda put off on the brand
wont be getting it again

So I found the problem with this device. If it's working give it time. Mine broke after 2 months of happy vaping. I fixed mine last night.

The contact wire (black) inside is very flimsy. The soldering work is also very flimsy. Trying to redo the soldering was also not an option as it does not want to take on the designated contact point, hence the problem with the design.

Clean the black wire giving you about 2mm of open wire. Then while closing it wedge the contact wire (black) between the head and the case. This will give you solid contact.

Sorry for not being able to post pics of the fix. Hope it makes sense.

Feel free to PM me and I can talk you through it.

@Silver1 I don't think those markers on the green circuit board is a clear indication of what wattage you will be vaping at. Wattage is calculated by multiplying voltage by itself, and then deviding by the resistance of your coil. Lets take for instance a 2ohm coil on a kick set to 4 volts.
The calculation will be as follow: 4v x 4v =16, now devide that by your coils resistance of 2ohm. That gives you wattage of 8watts.
Now change that up to 4volts and 1ohm. Now the result is 16watts.
Therefore the numbers on the circuit board won't give you a clear indication of wattage.

Last edited:
So I found the problem with this device. If it's working give it time. Mine broke after 2 months of happy vaping. I fixed mine last night.

The contact wire (black) inside is very flimsy. The soldering work is also very flimsy. Trying to redo the soldering was also not an option as it does not want to take on the designated contact point, hence the problem with the design.

Clean the black wire giving you about 2mm of open wire. Then while closing it wedge the contact wire (black) between the head and the case. This will give you solid contact.

Sorry for not being able to post pics of the fix. Hope it makes sense.

Feel free to PM me and I can talk you through it.

Dude, really don't want you to struggle with this - if you are having issues we will be glad to refund

Dude, really don't want you to struggle with this - if you are having issues we will be glad to refund

No I understand. I did not by it from you guys. And the effort to get back my refund was not worth it. Just decided to open it up and have a look. Works fine now but the device has a huge flaw.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ok, cool - yeah we ran into a lot of returns and decided not to import it anymore. I can appreciate someone that is technical and willing to fiddle, but the SA market is mostly new users and we need to look out for them as well

Back