Smok Alien Vs Minikin V2

Which would you have...

• Asmodus Minikin V2

Votes: 35 64.8%
  • Smok Alien 220W

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
I got my Minikin 2 today so I have both... It is very difficult to say which is "better" as they are both very good devices. I will probably just rotate between them, for now.

A big plus for the Minikin is the "rubberised" finish vs the paint job on the Alien. My Alien is about 3 weeks old and have quite a few nicks and chips. I am very careful with my devices but the Smok has developed some "wear and tear".

A plus for the Alien is that is fits in the pocket better as it is slimmer...

I will comment again after a couple of weeks of rotation.

got my Minikin 2 yesterday, been vaping constantly for over 24 hours at around 60-70w and still on the first charge. She is sitting on about 70% battery life.

20161103_152244.jpg

I Kid You not, Hella Imressed at this tiny Beast

got my Minikin 2 yesterday, been vaping constantly for over 24 hours at around 60-70w and still on the first charge. She is sitting on about 70% battery life.
What batteries?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Might just sell my black one to get a green one

Oh my. Ive been eyeing that green minikin. Gonna have to pull the trigger! Its the same rubber finish as black, right?

Oh my. Ive been eyeing that green minikin. Gonna have to pull the trigger! Its the same rubber finish as black, right?
Yeah buddy its the same rubber. I think for now only the white is a gloss painted finish

Engine is now my favourite RTA ahead of the serpent. Its a great all round

Any chance for a mini review and wicking advise , read that it's a bit tricky to get the wicking right first time .....

Soooooo It has arrived :banana:
View attachment 74112

Love this @Kalashnikov looks amazing. I wish I could sell my alien and get a minikin but as it stands it just developed so much wear and tear through no mishandling and wouldn't want to sell it to anyone. So I would need to fork out even more moola if I want one of those:(

I am so surprised that the paint job is this poor as I have an H-priv and it has held up amazingly well and It has been through some rough handling. Disappointed in Smok when it comes to this one and what makes it worse is that the device itself is just brilliant.

Love this @Kalashnikov looks amazing. I wish I could sell my alien and get a minikin but as it stands it just developed so much wear and tear through no mishandling and wouldn't want to sell it to anyone. So I would need to fork out even more moola if I want one of those:(

I am so surprised that the paint job is this poor as I have an H-priv and it has held up amazingly well and It has been through some rough handling. Disappointed in Smok when it comes to this one and what makes it worse is that the device itself is just brilliant.
So true. I think what sold me on the minikin was the finish. My v1 still looks brand new. I dont think anything beats the rubber finish. Even my poor hohm slice is loosing paint at the bottom. I do wish that the minikin was easier in the pocket like the smok.

Could not make up my mind so I have both Green and Black and I am considering a RAW one as soon as they land. IF they land ever.
Im loving my purple one!!!

Ag nooit okes , just when the FOMO was subsiding .... seriously need to make a plan for a MinikinV2 .....

Back