SMOK TFV4 - First Impressions

Thanks Bud. I also thought they were for the single deck at first, I did cut them and made them fit but i think i have to look at re-wicking it. then i screwed it into the base without the top cap, it was reading 0.7ohms and when i hit the fire bar, after 3seconds, it caught on fire lol . thats when i removed it and fitted the quad coil and decided to seek better advice :D

Was your wick dry when doing so? lol.

With a bit of practise you'll be making huge clouds thoroughly enjoying yourself :D

@Cave Johnson, how do you vape at 50W?
I'm using the standard rebuild-able deck with the standard coil and I can only go to maximum 20W before I get a burning taste.

I'm guessing it's the wicking. Initially with the single deck I was around twenty then when I wicked as per how I stated earlier, easily managed 30-35 on the single deck.

With this build (as the above pics but spaced and 26g) I manage at 60W with no dry hits but I prefer the 45-50W range. Using 70VG juices upwards as well. Also to note, if my wicks are +-1.3mm longer than what I currently have it, the wicking isn't as good and then I get partial dry hits.

That looks Awesum Buddy. one day when i am big i will try a Clapton Build :D

Whats the details of your coils? I have the R2 RBA and will look at doing something similar in the future when i can get my Coil building skills to not suck! lol

@Varo it's 26/32, 2.5mm diameter. Just get some UD clapton, works great :D

@Imthiaz Khan vapes lovely with the claptons, without question my preferred set up. Flavour is definitely better but you need high wattage. Im at device max of 60W and its quite warm so you need to keep them drip tip vents open.

@Cave Johnson did you purchase the dual RBA locally? I really wanna give this the dual deck a go. The single deck works so well that (at this stage) I prefer it over the Quad coil.

It seems they might be doing site maintenance.
Ahh ha. I try their site again later on.
I'm going to go ahead and get one from Vapeclub for now.

Back