Smok v8 stick kit m2 coils

What about the Q2 coil on the stick? I haven't tried them yet. I can find the baby beast rba for sale, but not the correct glass for the big baby beast with the rba...
I did solve this puzzle for everyone. And the answer to your problem is...
Noon clouds. Ask and speak to Alice. She helped me with the extended glass that turns it into a perfect rba.
It's not on their website, so speak or email Alice directly and explain what glass you need. She is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the glass that comes with the kit is wrong?

Sorry. Was snoozing. Yes. That is the RBA. But if you look on noon clouds site, there will be a section that says extended glass.
Best is to phone noon clouds and speak to Alice

Sorry. Was snoozing. Yes. That is the RBA. But if you look on noon clouds site, there will be a section that says extended glass.
Best is to phone noon clouds and speak to Alice

Thanks. I see the Web for Noon clouds is down at the moment.

I had the same problem. I just bought a Kangertech DOTA RDTA and threw it on the V8 stick battery, no more stressing about finding those coils.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I found the solution for no M2 coils, it's using the vaperesso GT4 coils in the smok V8 stick, works beautifully, 0,15 ohms, beautiful flavor, nice clouds and actually works better than the smok M2 coils.

I found the solution for no M2 coils, it's using the vaperesso GT4 coils in the smok V8 stick, works beautifully, 0,15 ohms, beautiful flavor, nice clouds and actually works better than the smok M2 coils.

Thanks, I just got GT4 coils and the do work.

What e-liquid do you use and what is the mix?
I tried Gummyberry juice (35PG/65VG/3mgN) from Vape King and it has a bit of a burnt taste on the GT4 coil.

Thanks, I just got GT4 coils and the do work.

What e-liquid do you use and what is the mix?
I tried Gummyberry juice (35PG/65VG/3mgN) from Vape King and it has a bit of a burnt taste on the GT4 coil.

Hi Guys
Do the Vaporesso GT4 0.15Ohm coils work in the Big Baby Beast tank??

Hi Guys
Do the Vaporesso GT4 0.15Ohm coils work in the Big Baby Beast tank??
I haven't had the burnt taste with any of the juices I use..I have diy juice, international juices and local juices eg orion, Paulies, Mr Hardwick..so not sure why you getting the burnt taste.

Back