Smoke e pipe 3 upgrade.

Eldene

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I am considering getting a Smok TFV8 big baby beast or maybe a cloud beast for my Guardian 3,but i am not sure if it is a wise idea ,considering that the Guardian is only a 75w kit?
I am also considering the fact that already i can only vape for about 2 hours then i have to recharge the battery . With the TFV8 the battery would probably be drained in an hour.
Any advice would be appreciated .

I think to get the most out of the Baby Beast you will want something a bit bigger than the Guardian.

It will work fine, but as you said, it won't last very long!

Hi @Eldene,if you were to buy a baby beast or big baby beast im assuming you would spend +-R500,my advice is you buy the Smok V8 stick from @KieranD (vape cartel) for R550 which includes the big baby beast tank as well as a battery,good luck and hope you find something to keep you happy,I have 3 of these kits to keep me happy,check it out here... http://www.vapecartel.co.za/collect...smok-stick-v8-starter-kit?variant=33663890435
Hi Slick, i have had my eye on the smok stick for a while know ,its really a good deal.

I think to get the most out of the Baby Beast you will want something a bit bigger than the Guardian.

It will work fine, but as you said, it won't last very long!
I agree ,i will need something bigger, a good excuse to buy a new piece of kit.

Back