Smoke marshal G320

CJ van Tonder

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Just wanted to find out if someone has bought and used thus little beast?

If so how is the experience?
How does this compare to the G-priv, H-priv, Alien or in my case the sig fuchai 213?

If it's not worth it what would you suggest in the R1500 range?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

This i must watch and learn as am new around and i want to but a box mod also

Hey bro. I would highly suggest not buying it. Mine worked for the first 10min after receiving it. Then perma ohm too low error. Supplier instantly refunded me with no arguments, did not even have to send the device back. Its the same issue that carried over from the Smok alien since its the same chipset. Also as per my research there seems to be no fix. Will not buy smok again. I know I'm not the only one with issues as i called my local supplier and they said its a common thing as well. I must say the big baby beast was one of my favorite tanks, the top fill system, flavor and it was chucking tits. Owned 3 of them sold of them lol. Hope this helps you mate

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Just wanted to find out if someone has bought and used thus little beast?

If so how is the experience?
How does this compare to the G-priv, H-priv, Alien or in my case the sig fuchai 213?

If it's not worth it what would you suggest in the R1500 range?

It all depends on how and what your vaping,if you going to use a RDA or a RTA,what RTA?

Easy saying you just wanna chase flavour,and not clouds,but then just that one day you wanna change the weather forecast,and need the wattage...Im a big minikin fan,for R1500 you can buy a minikin and some batteries,or a tank if you have batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm current using my baby beast with rebuilable deck and Serpent mini 25. I also have a velocity V2 dripper which is awesome from time to time. All are vaped at 45W now and then I'll push the dripper at 80

My picos are still my go to mod with my baby beast as the Serpent is the new addition and doesn't fit, I must say I am enjoying it fully.

There is nothing wrong with my sig 213 just feel the Serpent deserves something to compliment the standard.... Is investing in the lost Vape dnas worth it?

I was looking at the minikins , wismecs, verporessos and lost Vape

The dnas are not for beginners as you can tinker with all the setting but expensive, I have been vaping for a while and enjoy winding my own Coils but can't see paying R2000+ for a 75W mod is it really that great?

I'm current using my baby beast with rebuilable deck and Serpent mini 25. I also have a velocity V2 dripper which is awesome from time to time. All are vaped at 45W now and then I'll push the dripper at 80

My picos are still my go to mod with my baby beast as the Serpent is the new addition and doesn't fit, I must say I am enjoying it fully.

There is nothing wrong with my sig 213 just feel the Serpent deserves something to compliment the standard.... Is investing in the lost Vape dnas worth it?

I was looking at the minikins , wismecs, verporessos and lost Vape

The dnas are not for beginners as you can tinker with all the setting but expensive, I have been vaping for a while and enjoy winding my own Coils but can't see paying R2000+ for a 75W mod is it really that great?

DNA devices are awesome,but if you not gonna use all the stuff it gives you I dont see the point. Well I just want one coz it looks kak nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the kit last week, great flavor. Have not had any issues. Not a huge fan of the swivel top cap but it works fine, very comfortable in the hand. My happy place is 50w with the x4 coil, get over 800 puffs between charges! So far very happy with it.

I have a g320, and it runs like a train, unstoppable, and lasts days on batts. My only peeve is that the paint finish is very cheap and has worn off on places. That being said, i am selling mine to upgrade to a minilin v2.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Back