Snakes And Skulls .. Back In Stock

@Liz .. the Kick modules basicly regulate the voltage or wattage output from the device's battery. Typically with a mech mod as your battery drains it will output less volts.. so vaping on a freshly charged battery might be quite different from vaping on a battery that has been used for half the day.. so the Kick module will ensure a steady constant output by regulating it via the electronics

Here is the Chrome Skull on a Unitank Mini and a standard size 650mAh EVOD Twist battery

Wood3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @vaporize.co.za

You are uploading full size pics from your camera and they are HUGE with the result is that people reading your thread have to download 8mb of data just to see your pics. I have reduced the size of your pics down to an appropriate size.

As a rule of thumb your pics should never be bigger than 100-200kb and the size in pixel 800x600 or 640x480.

I suggest you use a graphics package to reduce the size of the pics before uploading.

But all fixed for now. ;)

Nice to know someone's looking out for the little guy on limited connections, thanks @Rob Fisher. I was just oogling away at the nice pics, didn't even realize they were eating up my precious data

Kick for R290? Is that the right price? Kicks was going for around R80 a month or 2 back!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

There it is - in front of the raw tumbled Reo.
uRlcmEv.jpg

I absolutely love this picture @Matthee! Just PERFECT!

Back