Snakes And Skulls .. Back In Stock

Pics or it never happened! :D
There it is - in front of the raw tumbled Reo.
uRlcmEv.jpg

i can see this becoming a very expensive hobby hahaha and here i thought i was going to be saving money :eek:

@Liz .. the Kick modules basicly regulate the voltage or wattage output from the device's battery. Typically with a mech mod as your battery drains it will output less volts.. so vaping on a freshly charged battery might be quite different from vaping on a battery that has been used for half the day.. so the Kick module will ensure a steady constant output by regulating it via the electronics

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Down side is that the Kick takes up some space in the battery compartment. . So you need a slightly smaller battery. . And because the output is regulated the battety will also discharge quiker especially if you have it set to max output like me :)

SO basically it just turns your mech into an SVD

SO basically it just turns your mech into an SVD

Yes, but everytime you want to adjust you need to open up the mech to get to the kick and adjust with small screwdriver.

They also only work in certain tube style mods like chi-you where the battery fits snug in the tube and the inside of the tube is made of some type of coductive type material..

There is a small spring loaded extension out the side that needs to make contact with the negative of the battery via the sidewall of the tube

Wow @vaporize.co.za that is one really big selection of drip tips

Are the wooden ones really made of wood?
If so, how do they vape and do they work well?
Do they get hot?

Like this? Very organic...

20140404_225236.jpg

My second favorite drip-tip atm.. 16.5 grams of solid Stainless steel.. it's huge but very comfortable

This is it on an Aerotank with a JM style mod. This mech mod comes with 3 x tubes one for 18350, one for 18500, and one for 18650

this is with the short tube and a 18350 .. nice and compact ..

20140404_233359-292x500.jpg

here the same setup but with the mid sized tube and 18350 + Kick module, note the black rubber o-rings as the 18350+Kick is just too big for the tube to close up 100% .. so " 'n boer maak 'n plan"
20140404_234726-305x500.jpg

In this configuration (max output @ 12W) it really Kicks @ss ..excuse the pun.. :)

They are made from real wood and I must say for myself the "tall" wooden one is my favorite drip-tip atm .. unlike all the metal ones it doesn't get hot at all and also maybe adds a bit of a woody taste to the vape.

1545001-3-500x270.jpg

Thanks @vaporize.co.za - most interesting - will have to try that out.

Quite different to steel and plastic tips... maybe a slight woody vibe. Works well with certain flavours like tobaccos. Very pleasant. I like it!

Back