Snakes And Skulls .. Back In Stock

awh noooo :( what would i need to use with that then?

Oh my! TASTE is truly subjective in vape and in gear :D

That's an SVD made by Innokin, and a very good beginner mod, if you don't mind running around with a silver dildo in your hand.

The tank on the top is the Nautilus - otherwise known as Rob Fishers fav atomiser ever

hahaha @devdev , dude you give me so many laughs daily, i just love it!!!!! okay so that one is pretty big then?
I don't really like the square battery ones, i like the feel of the twisp, but would def like something better, but that's a similar size though...

Ok so the Box shaped ones are called box mods - The one shown here is called a Reo - people who use them are called citizens of Reoville. There are some hardcore reonauts around here. Including @Matthee (Oom Reo) @Cape vaping supplies @TylerD and more recently @Rob Fisher and myself.

The tube shaped ones are tube mods.

Then you get ones which are between a cig-a-like and a tube mod, and that's where the Twisp fits in. Cigalikes are things like Green Smoke and HAT (healthy alternative to tobacco).

The beefier version of the twisp would be an Ego battery and then an Evod or Pro-tank. It has very solid performance, sometimes it has adjustable voltage (so you can heat the juice more) and it has a tank that is a bit bigger than twisp. You should find the flavour and vape experience of that kind of rig puts the Twisp to shame.

BTW - a drip tip is just a mouth piece.

Ok so the Box shaped ones are called box mods - The one shown here is called a Reo - people who use them are called citizens of Reoville. There are some hardcore reonauts around here. Including @Matthee (Oom Reo) @Cape vaping supplies @TylerD and more recently @Rob Fisher and myself.

The tube shaped ones are tube mods.

Then you get ones which are between a cig-a-like and a tube mod, and that's where the Twisp fits in. Cigalikes are things like Green Smoke and HAT (healthy alternative to tobacco).

The beefier version of the twisp would be an Ego battery and then an Evod or Pro-tank. It has very solid performance, sometimes it has adjustable voltage (so you can heat the juice more) and it has a tank that is a bit bigger than twisp. You should find the flavour and vape experience of that kind of rig puts the Twisp to shame.

BTW - a drip tip is just a mouth piece.
- pretty cool looking mouth piece though haha, the Bannedamily will be well impressed if i rock out with one of those

Wow, thanks for the awesome info @devdev!!!! you rock dude!!!

is the box mods not uncomfy in the hand though? and are they also adjustable voltage?

Sorry for all the questions :oops:

Yes, the Ego is the name of the battery type. Then you get different size ones, which last longer or shorter depending on capacity. The Ego Twist has a twisty bit at the bottom which ramps up or down voltage depending on where you set it. Then you can adjust voltage to get a stronger or cooler vape, depending on your preference, and how the juice your vaping performs.

The box mod is actually very comfortable in the hand. Some more than others.

Some box mods are electric, so they have variable power others are pure mechanical (like the Reo) which will always run at 100% power. With mechanical mods you need to build your coil (atomiser) to control what 100% power will be. So it is adjustable, but not directly, and requires a lot of fiddling.

The MVP & VTR are versions of electric box mods. The SVD is an electric tube

hahaha @vaporize.co.za , what would i do with those thingiemagigs? i really do have to apologise, until i discovered this forum, i really didn't think there was THIS much involved in 'healthy smoking' :eek:

Back