So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, but not Goodbye ...

It is with a heavy heart that I need to inform you that I am moving on, from Head of Design at Twisp, to pursue other ventures. It has been a thrilling ride and one of the greatest experiences of my career. I really enjoyed working on the new product designs and being part of a fantastic team. A big shout out to Heinrich (product design), Samantha (graphic design), Estia (flavorist) and Jan (product dev.). You guys are awesome and the best to have around when deadlines are tight and designs challenging.

Also a big thank you to Philip Bartholomew (CTO), my boss and founder of Twisp, for trusting me and giving me the opportunity to grow the design department and product portfolio - and for starting something that changed lives for many South Africans.

I am going to stay on at ECIGSSA, however, in a personal capacity, as part of the vaping community and to help give guidance or assistance where I can.

So, not goodbye ... see you around!

M!c

Well a personal thanks from me as Twisp was the go to all those many years ago. I still have a couple of museum pieces from Twisp.

191388-f7858b9e998d1f047ca718b654cc17c9.jpg

Was this one of yours, if it was it was shockingly bad

It is with a heavy heart that I need to inform you that I am moving on, from Head of Design at Twisp, to pursue other ventures. It has been a thrilling ride and one of the greatest experiences of my career. I really enjoyed working on the new product designs and being part of a fantastic team. A big shout out to Heinrich (product design), Samantha (graphic design), Estia (flavorist) and Jan (product dev.). You guys are awesome and the best to have around when deadlines are tight and designs challenging.

Also a big thank you to Philip Bartholomew (CTO), my boss and founder of Twisp, for trusting me and giving me the opportunity to grow the design department and product portfolio - and for starting something that changed lives for many South Africans.

I am going to stay on at ECIGSSA, however, in a personal capacity, as part of the vaping community and to help give guidance or assistance where I can.

So, not goodbye ... see you around!

M!c

All the best in your new ventures and thanks for being a twist rep. on the forum.

LOL. No. Waaaay before my time. You should try the new devices ;-)

Ya well no fine.

I have a couple of Twisps, but I will say this again. it is us old farts that drove the innovation through our demands for better and better delivery devices. Never discount what an old fart has to say, a lot of it is crap but there are some real gems in there.

It was a Twisp Clearo which got me off cigarettes!

All the best for your new venture, I am sure you will be missed by the Twisp team!

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Back