So what RTA's have you got that is over 3-5 years old and you are still using them daily ?

Very old and in daily use
Rose MTL + Evic Mini
Evod + iStick20

About 3yrs old & in daily use
Expromiser V4 + Vaporesso Gen

I had 4 Zeus X tanks. Managed to break 2 so only left with 2. Oldest one is still in use... About 4 years old now.

The Berserker V2 also gets used occasionally

Geekvape Zeus dual coils. Lots. Have new ones unused. 1 x Geekvape Zeus Mesh I don't use.
The one I am disappointed with is the Red one. Red Plating peeling off. The only one.
20230913_141134.jpg

Cant even remember when last a used a RTA since my last drag broke, its been pods and boro since. But the old faithful Blotto and Hellvape MD are still sitting in my drawer just incase.

Original Zeus when I occasionally vape RDL. Mostly MTL with many newer RTA's but still use Doggystyle, Tripod and Aladdin.

For purposes of self preservation, I only have two tanks and they're as old as the hills themselves, lest certain romantically involved parties browse incriminating posts :rolleyes:

I had 4 Zeus X tanks. Managed to break 2 so only left with 2. Oldest one is still in use... About 4 years old now.

The Berserker V2 also gets used occasionally
I have a use for the inner chamber of one of them broken Zeus's should you wish to part with it :think:

I still have 3 Zeus X in rotation all the time. It's my favourite tank of all time and I don't see that changing.

Still got my QP juggernaut v2 in daily rotation along with my OG reload
and my Dotmod MTL RTA for MTL
A bit skeptical to go over to disposable as Salt nic doesnt sit right with my chest

Still using 2X Reloads and 1 Double Barrel as well as the Vaporesso Gen 200 mods

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Still using the following
- iStick 40w
- Pico 75w
- Kayfun mini v3 (clone)
- Kayfun Prime (clone)

My daily is an intake solo and the druga is there for backup once a week.

Kayfun lite 2019 since the day it was released till now. Upgraded with aerokon airflow pin, then got the kayfun lite plus as a spare.
Since 2019 till now I've only had to change 1 of the post screws. Other than that its still my number 1 atty, and my only atty.

I am considering the Kayfun X though. Same concept/deck as the KFL 2019 but with a few added features such as top fill and juice flow control.

Back