So...what single coil 22mm RDAs are out there ?

Smoke_A_Llama

Chronic thread derailer
LV

Awards
So, getting closer to pulling the trigger on dripping and with the evic gathering dust ...

I know of the wasp and hadaly and the rabbit on it's way...is there any that I have missed ??

Hadaly and Wasp are pretty much all I use as BF RDAs. All others are gathering dust. Won't be buying any more RDAs unless there is a marked improvement in some future RDA.

Hadaly and Wasp are pretty much all I use as BF RDAs. All others are gathering dust. Won't be buying any more RDAs unless there is a marked improvement in some future RDA.

I literally agree with you 100% - the entheon imo is not better than the hadaly, and the wasp is a close second. That wasp is such bang for your buck.

I agree @Chukin'Vape . The Wasp is really good. After squonking, I like the fact that I can see a little juice inside the atty when I tip it. (little half moon shape next to the closest post). As you say they are almost giving them away at around $10. Those who don't like the ultem cap can now get Black/white/clear and several resin colours.
I was going to get an Entheon but have no problems with over-squonking the Hadaly so there would be nothing really to gain.

My vote will be for the Wasp Nano RDTA. Best of both worlds. If you don't want to run as an RDTA simply close off the juice flow and use it as a dripper.

The wasp gets my vote - and you could practically get one in each colour for the same price as a Hadaly or entheon :p

I can also highly recommend the gorge, but it's 24mm.

I love my Wasps(s) - I have 3, no jokes! You TOTALLY need it for DIY testing - recipe creation. The only problem I have now is a real concern that someone with a RTA or sub-ohm mixes my recipe and thinks my recipe is weak.... . . its a concern!
I use mine for my DIY testing as well... It definitely has a better taste in the wasp than the RTA's...

So pending what the physician says tomorrow (medical bills bleh) I'll go on the hunt for a white wasp this weekend :p

I really do like my Wotofo Serpent RDTA!
5391e537a149019e5cbee679e2c79ca5.jpg
0f793f8787a6dbd14dc06370ad67b5a1.jpg
31fdca8da40bf7f66a19cad54b731a9b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm really starting to hate these treads.

Been browsing around for RDA's as well. Had my mind set on the Haku. But now I'm starting to think maybe I should just go for the wasp as well.

Back to square one.

I'm really starting to hate these treads.

Been browsing around for RDA's as well. Had my mind set on the Haku. But now I'm starting to think maybe I should just go for the wasp as well.

Back to square one.
I must be honest, the wasp hasn't disappointed me as yet...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I must be honest, the wasp hasn't disappointed me as yet...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
I think @KZOR convinced me that the Haku is not for me. Will wait for payday now and see what else pops up in the mean time.

Back