So who has ordered the rocket in the group buy on ecf?

I see my rocket has arrived at the post office.
Lets hope i can leave early otherwise i will only get it at the weekend.

So did you get it?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

So did you get it?

I sent my brother who lives close to pick it up and post office said it's not there yet. Gave him the proxy letter and everything.
Yet the tracking says clearly it was delivered in wierdapark, and 1st notification was sent.
Confused!

Holy moly. That's crappy

I sent my brother who lives close to pick it up and post office said it's not there yet. Gave him the proxy letter and everything.
Yet the tracking says clearly it was delivered in wierdapark, and 1st notification was sent.
Confused!

Call them tell them you have a package there, they will then give you the shelve number I find that, that is the easiest whey to get the info on the package and then, to go pick it up. Wierda Park PO Tel: 012 654 4419 (OH)

Call them tell them you have a package there, they will then give you the shelve number I find that, that is the easiest whey to get the info on the package and then, to go pick it up. Wierda Park PO Tel: 012 654 4419 (OH)
Awesome! Dankie!
Gonna give them a call tomorrow.

i've once opened the po box and there were 3 of those collect parcel slips all for the same parcel. and i check the box weekly. where on earth did they stash the first 2 slips i wonder?

Oh I have had 'final notification' slips as the first slip - one of the main reasons I use courier for pretty much everything now - more expensive yes, but at least you are working with someone that cares about their reputation

Oh I have had 'final notification' slips as the first slip - one of the main reasons I use courier for pretty much everything now - more expensive yes, but at least you are working with someone that cares about their reputation
And it is quicker!!

Ok, got rocket in my hands! Quickly did a ohm test, and it said non. Guess i should do a rebuild then. Can just as well seeing as how everyone said the stock build was crappy.
But 1st, make dinner, feed the kids, Bath the kids, have the "it's now bath time" struggle with the kids, and then it's hammer... I mean rocket time!

Gizmo, you are free to drop by my office tomorrow if you wish. Got a little care package.
I will work out the price to tonight. It's going to be slightly less than what the other paid since i shipped 2, thus shipping. Worked out a little cheaper.

Hi CraftyZA - thanks for remembering me.. Do I need wick or wire to make the coil? If so I will pay for that too?

Where abouts is your office?

Hi CraftyZA - thanks for remembering me.. Do I need wick or wire to make the coil? If so I will pay for that too?

Where abouts is your office?
I'm in edenvale.

They supply 1 extra set of silica wick, as well as a piece of kanthal.
You can buy these from sky blue when you need more.
The principle is very easy. You take 4 pieces of silica of 2cm more or less and wrap the coil around it. Connect the ends, to the terminals and voila!

Ok great well just PM me your address and I will come round tmo

Damn! Ok so i jumped in at the deep end and tried to fill it. Watched a few vids, and it seemed easy.
Here is what I did:
  • Removed opened it up, got it to fire.
  • Wet the wicks a bit with juice.
  • assembled again without top part
  • Closed air port with finger
  • filled to about 75%
  • put top cap in place, so it just-just touch with o-ring
  • turned it upside down, removed finger from airport.
  • tightened top cap
  • Fire it, hear a light crackle
  • take a puff
  • that was not a puff... that was a sip! YUCK!

So who has managed to fill this thing properly?
I think all the internals are now filled with juice. Will need to clean it before next try

Nope. I just fixed the original build. then flooded. Washing it now to do a propper rebuild, but not sure how to fill then if blocking the airhole does not work.
Going to try the side fill port, but dont have a small enough plastic needle.

I think the easiest way would be to wrap a micro coil and pull some cotton through.make sure you dont block the airpaths on the side of the base

I think the easiest way would be to wrap a micro coil and pull some cotton through.make sure you dont block the airpaths on the side of the base

I've never done micro or nano. So I thought i will just wrap an old fassioned coil in order to do some banana caramel vaping that i have saved for the rocket.
This is what i came up with. Not my neatest or my best, but it comes in at 1.3 on fresh kanthal, so will settle on 1.4 or 1.5 after a week's use.
Will watch a few more vids on how to actually get the juice in there so i don't flood it again.
py4upena.jpg

Just got the extra one from crafty. Left the default setup and filled it from the bottom.. Works 100%.. I will try build my own coils once this one wears out.

So far I am very impressed, specially with the build quality.

My rocket was badly built. Noticeably skewly built. :mad:
Leaks no matter if you fill from the top closing the airhole or the bottom.
Guess its just luck of the draw.

Just got the extra one from crafty. Left the default setup and filled it from the bottom.. Works 100%.. I will try build my own coils once this one wears out.

So far I am very impressed, specially with the build quality.

And now its mine *insert evil laugh here* muwahahahaha :p Works so well on my itaste :p

Glad you guys enjoy it. I'm going to pick up some juices, then give mine a shot tonight.

Back