So who has ordered the rocket in the group buy on ecf?

I don't know how to inbox you :oops:

For me it is simple. I will buy any tank that costs less than R300(ish) to try. I'm convinced one can never have enough tanks.
X8 at some stage, and maybe a Boge sometime in the future. I'm in no hurry of course. Still having lots of fun with the RSST. Then the rocket will keep me busy for another month or 2 by which time my Smoktech Scar "should" have arrived. Along with the Scar, they deliver ready wires for my ithaka clone. So I have enough toys to keep me busy well into next year.

Yes, if you guys can start to get mnke batteries here I will be ecstatic about it! Would love some of those.

Melinda is on it lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Spoke to him earlier.... his not in office today. I will try and make a plan to collect mine tomorrow as it is eid.

The rockets are at the office

Got mine today still playing around with it .... vapes nice but I think it could be better here is a pic....
va5adu4a.jpg

I was holding my breath for this post!

Does it come pre-setup, or did you have to do a build from scratch? I got some strange rebuildable, i think a clone from the iatty that was pre-setup, and it was horrible. Almost gave the rba away. Then did my own build and it was better.
Did you fill from the top, or via that vacuum port?

And another one just to compare size
6ahejypa.jpg

It came pre wicked and was horrific. I filled thru the top so I think thats my mistake. After watching a video there is a special way to fill from the top

I think crafty had extra

Hey CVS. You manage to fill the tank up? Mine was gurgling a lot but I see there is a special way to fill. Need to keep the vacuum seal or something.
Gonna try tonight again.

Yip special way im downloading vids. My 1st setup was good then I thoight I could do better and messed it up loo

Lol, micro or normal coil? Maybe I must bring mine around so you can practice your coils. :p

Normal coil worked fine micro is when the shit started lol. You welcome anytime bru.i wrapped a micro coil with cotton on my friends and it works lekker

My rocket is performing beautifully. ...
eterysa2.jpg
y5aqe4u8.jpg

Back