ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Solomon 2 RTA from Kaees

Not sure why I bought this RTA because I had never heard of it... but in the interests of science I spotted a top airflow single coil RTA and thought I would give it a try. Oh, and it has an 810 drip tip so it gives me a chance to test my new 810 tips from Siam Mods in the UK.

A real simple build and popped in a 3mm alien. It wicks well but is a little noisy... but the flavour is good. Tons of air and had to shut it off by about 50%.

It reminds me a lot of the Zeus! And it was only $29.99

I like the fact it had a bubble tank and a normal tank... Bubble tanks rock for juice capacity!

Here is the spiel from the website.

The Solomon 2 24mm RTA from KAEES is a rebuildable tank atomizer featuring a mid section build deck, 5ml E-Juice reservoir, top fill capability and a Delrin drip tip. The pure gold plating wire platform makes the SOLOMON conductive and powerful for any flavor or cloud chasers. Along with a strong conductive deck, the Solomon 2 is easily disassembled for easy cleaning. With a Dual Post Single Terminal Build Deck, builders will find ease building on it along with and the wicking process made easier. Airflow enters the Solomon 2 through the top and are adjustable. The Kaees Solomon 2 features a 24k gold plating deck platform for amazing conductivity. The construction of the Solomon 2 consists of high quality 304 Stainless Steel. The Kaees Solomon 2 is a great update to its predecessor making it an amazing RTA to own.

Product Features:
  • 24mm Diameter
  • 5ml Bubble Tank Capacity
    • 3.5ml Standard Tank Capacity
    • Threaded Top Fill
  • Dual Post Single Terminal Build Deck
    • Single Coil Design
      • Top Mounted Hex Screws
    • Corner Cutout Wicking Ports
    • Dual Centered Internal Airholes
    • Gold Plated Deck
    • PEEK Insulation