Something is up...stealth vapers.

Puff&Pass

Mech'O'ManiaC
LV

Awards
I have noticed that not too many folks vape in my hometown...the ones that do are about 90% of the people I introduced it to. Buuuuuut...I wen't through 3 of my local shops day before yesterday and I swear the Clycerine racks are empty...OK grocer...nada...Friendly Grocer...nada...found one 100ml bottle left at spar in a neighbouring town. So there are definitely stealth DIYers over here, or a lot of new born babies.

Yet I'm getting the feel that I'll be seeing some pensticks poppin up all over the place soon, when they get out of the closet...;)

Maybe I should suggest to the shop keepers to increase their Clycerine shelve size to the same size as the cigarette shelves...:giggle:

I personally know about 10 new vapers that I have invited to this forum, but they never signed up, so I guess it would be the same all over. Some people are just not online forum material. So if they want to vape in secret, let them. It's a good thing not to smoke :)

I know I am a noob at vaping, but learning so very quickly, but when I read "Clycerine", I thought, "Oh No, what is this now", but thanks @Puff&Pass, I now do understand.

Try President Hyper or Spar...... I cleaned out President Hyper's shelves last month

Try President Hyper or Spar...... I cleaned out President Hyper's shelves last month

OH! So that was you?! :whip:

I must've gotten there just after you. Went straight for the VG and found nothing! You.......you....... :p

Back