Song Of The Day

Crappy cellphone camera recording but you can still catch the magic.

12:50 Violet Grohl's vocals is really not bad.

It started with this scene from The Witcher

That started a trend for anyone that can play guitar to cover it on youtube.

But this is the best one I have found..

probably had this on somewhere last year, but really enjoying it today. Hope this year brings many great things to each and everyone!

Yip, and here we are 4 decades later and the future did not turn out quite the way we wanted. Even bra's are back in fashion so it's all gone a bit pear shaped has it not?

Regards

It's a bit more round or slighty oval shaped, pear shaped was without the bra's...

Brand new Pearl Jam Single

Heard this yesterday and not too sure what to think of it. A very interresting base riff but the funky keyboards doesn't really fit. But I'm sure it grow on me.

They usually release the better songs right before a tour. So will wait for that. And by then we will a whole new album of PJ dad rock.

Yeah it's different, the drumming almost sounds like a drum machine and has a slight old style melodic rock sound like Magnum. After listening to it about 20 times it's a grower, like you very unsure to start with but now loving it. Pearl Jam say it's the first single off the album so sounds like Can't deny it was a red herring and usually the better tracks are the album tracks which is the difference between great bands like Pearl Jam and those that release albums full of fillers to accompany a couple of singles. Can't wait until the 27th of March for the new album! What's your favourite track? mine is In My Tree :headbang:

Last edited:
Heard this yesterday and not too sure what to think of it. A very interresting base riff but the funky keyboards doesn't really fit. But I'm sure it grow on me.

They usually release the better songs right before a tour. So will wait for that. And by then we will a whole new album of PJ dad rock.
The Bass rift is actually Stone's rift but Stone playing it on Bass which sounds like they are in experimental mood add the fact they have spent a lot of time on the new album and Trump is President it should be a great album!

The Bass rift is actually Stone's rift but Stone playing it on Bass which sounds like they are in experimental mood add the fact they have spent a lot of time on the new album and Trump is President it should be a great album!

Yeah, just in time for ellections. Really hope this not entirely political. Eddie does tend to get vocal around this time.

And hope they don't experiment too much. They need to stick to plain RnR. Thats what they good at.

Back