[Sorted] Any peeps in Century City (CPT) that can help with some spare cotton?

rabbitneko

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I'm stuck at work til 17:00, then I'll be stuck in traffic. My cotton suddenly started tasting like burnt ass hair, and it's quite unpleasant.

I don't have any cotton on me to rewick, nor can I drive somewhere (car is parked in e-parking far away).

Essentially, I'm hoping for a miracle where someone nearby the Bridgeway precinct (new section by tiger's milk) has cotton that they can spare me.

I'm stuck at work til 17:00, then I'll be stuck in traffic. My cotton suddenly started tasting like burnt ass hair, and it's quite unpleasant.

I don't have any cotton on me to rewick, nor can I drive somewhere (car is parked in e-parking far away).

Essentially, I'm hoping for a miracle where someone nearby the Bridgeway precinct (new section by tiger's milk) has cotton that they can spare me.
I'm not going to ask about the burnt ass hair!

I did a similar thing yesterday, I raided the first aid kit at work and luckily the cotton in there was a decent sub for the day! Just hope no one starts bleeding out soon!

I'm not going to ask about the burnt ass hair!

I did a similar thing yesterday, I raided the first aid kit at work and luckily the cotton in there was a decent sub for the day! Just hope no one starts bleeding out soon!

I forgot about first aid kits.. Will have to see if we have such a thing.

The boxes or rooms should have cotton for padding according to law so I hope you get!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If not the go to HR and complain that you First aid boxes are not up to standard and you are bitterly disappointed tsk tsk.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Maybe pull an "innocent noob" style query at Vapeshop in Canal walk about your "ass hair" vape and perhaps they will rewick it for you. :)

Maybe pull an "innocent noob" style query at Vapeshop in Canal walk about your "ass hair" vape and perhaps they will rewick it for you. :)

Yeah I was just contemplating walking to Vapeshop. Seeing as there's no first aid kit I think that's my only option.

May as well stock up on cotton/tweezers at work so that I don't land up in this situation again.

Back