South African Vape Clothing

Love how he asks for cancer patients medical aid details...clearly so he can falsify further identities, medical aid companies are actually the latest targets for hackers and identity theives as all your information is held by them...you go guys!

Take em down!

This thread delivers! Lol His "un-intellectualism" (WTF??) is absolutely astounding, especially considering the fact that he has an IQ of 138+

Holy crap maby he skipped his meds. Anyhoo a weedleaf hat is kinda looking for attention whilst blowing clouds. #justsaying

Firstly, this homo sapien is not a MAN, we unfortunately have to share our planet with some undesirable species, secondly why don't we just use the word Vape or vaping to get the word out there.

Lol forgot to tell you guys...I got this the other day on Facebook

I'm not sure if you are the person I am looking for. I heard Elvis Papi Edwards ripped someone off in South Africa, which wouldn't surprise me one bit because the entire company vapRwear is a ripoff of my the Patent I filed in 2013 for a Vape Hoodie. Mr Edwards worked fo me last year as a party planner where I showed him my Vape Hoodies. Then he started this bullshit company. I'm in the process of getting together a lawsuit against him. So if there is anything that Mr Edwards has done to you, my lawyers would love to help you. Please feel free to email me at Sean@HoodHorkerZ.com

i never knew you had to wear special clothes when vaping. i just wear like a jean pant wif a belt and a T-shirt. sometimes when its cold i wear a tracksuit pant wif plakkies and sokkies, and a bomber jacket

i never knew you had to wear special clothes when vaping. i just wear like a jean pant wif a belt and a T-shirt. sometimes when its cold i wear a tracksuit pant wif plakkies and sokkies, and a bomber jacket
You need to wear the hoodie under the "bomber" jacket, this way people will give you lots of room when they see plumes of smoke emanating from your clothing :D

Thanks for breathing life back into this thread. I needed a laugh. Currently on holiday in Balito but am I at the beach... nope... I am sitting in a medical waiting room... For what you ask? Not a measly little runny nose or sore throat (although I have that too). Ruptured my eardrum while equalising on the way down here. Ffs...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while getting lost in Vaping Nirvana. Life is good.

Thanks for breathing life back into this thread. I needed a laugh. Currently on holiday in Balito but am I at the beach... nope... I am sitting in a medical waiting room... For what you ask? Not a measly little runny nose or sore throat (although I have that too). Ruptured my eardrum while equalising on the way down here. Ffs...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while getting lost in Vaping Nirvana. Life is good.
eina man, that doesn't sound lekker at all.... hope you get it sorted soon bud.

eina man, that doesn't sound lekker at all.... hope you get it sorted soon bud.
Thanks man. Ruptured both... just my luck. Might be worth it though... Can't hear wife or kids nagging. :p

Back