South African Vape Clothing

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
I think this may be a little extreme but I came across it on Facebook

Introducing The Coolest Hoodie In The world!!!

VapRwear Patented.

Endorsed by Snoop Dog!

The only clothing with a discreet built in Vaporizer.

Smoking has Never been this Discreet & Fashionable!!!

Official launch of VapRwear South Africa.

The Only Hoodie with a Vaporizer built into the Drawstring on the Hoodie.

Can be Customized with your Logo to match your Team, Club, Company, Band or Crew etc. (minimum orders do apply for custom orders)

If your Tobacconist does not stock this demand they keep stock!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/VapRwear-South-Africa/1444618582495461?fref=ts

1891257_10206447041515961_7555807260427750131_n.jpg

R1900 for are cartridge based cigalike attached to the hoodie. Please what a joke.

Nice concept. But that price is ridiculous. I'll just connect a straw to my normal driptip. Lol

And I wish they would stop calling it "smoking". Calling it vape gear and then attach the word "smoke" to it just upsets me.

Edit: I posted my disapproval on their facebook page. They need to get it right. There's no grey area in this. It's either smoking or vaping. Nothing in between.

Last edited:
Hmm it gives me an idea, would you guys be willing to buy tshirts or whatever clothing with eccigsa logo printed on it? Or anything else you want that's vape related? I have a printing setup at my disposal :D

Hmm it gives me an idea, would you guys be willing to buy tshirts or whatever clothing with eccigsa logo printed on it? Or anything else you want that's vape related? I have a printing setup at my disposal :D

Can we design our own?

There is no doubt that there is a market for QUALITY T-Shirts with kewl designs with the ecigssa logo on it! But up until now everyone talks about it but no one does anything about it. :(

What will you guys be willing to pay for a shirt with a cool design and the eciggssa logo on it?

Sent from my iPhone while vaping Atlantis | Plume Veil | IPV2 50W

What will you guys be willing to pay for a shirt with a cool design and the eciggssa logo on it?

Provided there are XXL and XXXL's depending on the cut (because too many kak quality t-shirts are too short in the body) and provided the quality is really good and the design is awesome then up to R250.

Ecigssa Forum Logo Plus some Vape Sayings etc... Seen a few I would not mind having...
Quality T's though, not Fong Kong Thin Shite...
approx R100.00 Per Each imho for T's and 200 to 250 for Golf Shirts.

Last edited:
I like the idea of t-shirts and gear with the ECIGSSA logo on it, but ECIGSSA is a brand and registered company, so it might be something to discuss with the owners first.

I like the idea of t-shirts and gear with the ECIGSSA logo on it, but ECIGSSA is a brand and registered company, so it might be something to discuss with the owners first.

Agree, would be great to see some locally produced T's but incorporating the ECIGSSA logo would need to be discussed with admin.

Hi @ScorpionL2K
Thanks for bringing this up
The A&M team will PM you

The importer of Vaprwear just phoned sharri and threated all of us on the forum..

The words that were said.. Word for word..

Vaprwear Guy "Who am I speaking too?"

Stroodlepuff "Sharri"

Vaprwear Guy "Are you on the ECIGSSA Forum?"

Stroodlepuff "Yes I am"

Vaprwear Guy "Do you know what royalties are? Are aware that copying a patent is illegal"

Stroodlepuff " Don't know what you talking about"

Vaprwear Guy " I am calling from Vaprware and we are publicly discussion copying his product. It has a patent on and he is reporting it to the police and the patent control"

Vaprwear Guy " Calling Sharri a **** and other disgusting words at this point"

Vaprwear Guy " I will make sure Every single Vape Shop in SA is going to be raided and better hope that there are no illegal substances on the property and have a nice day and **** off "

Stroodlepuff " Asked which thread he was referring to but, refused to answer"

Phone hang up.

Now in the era of Social Media, this guy has done more damage then good with this behavior.. Anyone normal person referencing this topic will see we have no desire to stick bad performing cartomizer in a hoody nor are we commenting on creating anything of this kind.

It probably all smoke with no fire however, Stroodle is beside herself and shaking by how disgusting this man spoke to her. I will not entertain this and I would like all of us as vapers to not support someone with a moral compass like this.

• I find it very funny that he is on about illegal substances, but his Facebook page is full of pictures of Weed growing and smoking :)

WAHAHAHA ... I would love a call from him.

So just for my own benefit and for giggles around the camp fire: He is threatening you (us) because we said the hoodie looks like crap, and we want to print t-shirts with the ECIGSSA logo on?

I didn't know there were patent rights even possible on t-shirts :D

And this is what he posts on his FB page? What a joke

11037762_346189922253819_540340015238772351_n.jpg

We really need to clean the gene pool somehow! :D

And wow what a good way to market your product to the SA Vape Scene! 10 out of 10 for great marketing...

I would love for patent control to pop around ... I have a couple of things I've conjured up in some serious drunken states that I want them to look at :)

Just sent this mail to them !!

"Hi There

So various members of our local forum saw this new vaping product, not smoking product, on a Facebook group for a guy selling these in South Africa. The discussion ensued, and all of a sudden, all of the Vape Shops started getting calls from this lunatic, threatening them with all sorts of things for Copyright etc, and swearing at them calling the one Lady a B%^%h and To \"f$%k Off\".
WOW, this is such a good representation of the brand!!! As I do many reviews and episodes on YouTube for the South African Vaping Community, I will ensure that not only do I make sure that this kind of behaviour is pointed out, I will strongly suggest that people do not deal with this lunatic!!
This is disgusting that this is going on, and now he is threatening that he is going to send the police to all Vaping stores to have them raided, and threatened that they better not have any illegal drugs on the premises. What does he think, Vape Stores sell drugs and crap!!
HAHAHAHA.
I have also sent the same information to Snoop Dogg\'s Marketing company to ensure that this product is indeed \"Endorsed\" by him, as we sell some of his Vape gear here in SA and have never been informed of this.

Great start to your marketing in South Africa!!

Regards
Philip Dunkley"

Back