South African Vape Clothing

Haha. Classic. Dude please call me also.

I got my hoodie on today. Still need to buy some straws though.

What a f*ck wit...
Who wants a Crap Overpriced Hoody with a Vape in?

Vaprwear you Suck B@lls dude.

Dont even get me going on this.... numb nuts...

Call to all to boycott this d00s

Was wondering if this means that if I'm wearing any of my hoodies, and My device is in my top pocket, and it accidentally goes off and the vapour comes up around the laces, I could be sued!!!!
Oh no, I afraid I'm going to stop vaping everyone!!
I just don't want to deal with "Patent" people!!!!

Was wondering if this means that if I'm wearing any of my hoodies, and My device is in my top pocket, and it accidentally goes off and the vapour comes up around the laces, I could be sued!!!!
Oh no, I afraid I'm going to stop vaping everyone!!
I just don't want to deal with "Patent" people!!!!
You can vape or you can hoody Philip, but not both! LOL.

Hmm it gives me an idea, would you guys be willing to buy tshirts or whatever clothing with eccigsa logo printed on it? Or anything else you want that's vape related? I have a printing setup at my disposal :D

This is what was said... Not a crap hoody, but clothing with eciggsa logo etc.

Reading through this thread, and suddenly a "racist" feeling overpowers me :eek:

im curious to get some fish tank tube and make my own... just need to get a hoodie, lol

The Chinese probably got a better VAPRWEAR already... at half the price...
PAtent shmatent... my @ss

All I can comment on this f#@k-wit is: "some moms have boys, and others .... bad luck"

so my fish tank pipe idea needs an automatic battery, else it looks like im playing with my nipples... also not going to give myself a migraine from sucking on a tube just to get a decent hit

take the fight to him!!!

i say we all go and flood his facebook page with utter cr@p. even if he deletes it, with all of us on there bashing him some of his clientele will see the posts. just needs to be done with some tact so that we dont get banned from fb for harassment.

And this is where Facebook falls flat on its face with not having a humongous DISLIKE button...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just saw a post on the FB page that states : " There seems to be some confusion as to the price on these hoodies. Please note that the vaporizer alone is worth R2000, so basically you are getting a free Hoodie! "

Could someone with a business mind please explain to me how you turn a profit if your item costs R2000 and your normal selling price is R1900? Also... R2000... for that???

Ahhh crapstix man, wish I had opened a vape business now.

I haven't had anyone threaten to sue me for at least 12 months. Kind of miss the feeling actually. Especially when you are dealing with an antediluvian troglodyte who spews forth vile meaningless rubbish like this.

Also, who the hell calls Snoop a dogg? Everyone knows he is now Snoop Lion, you don't have to watch the E! channel to know that...

Back