Spares Thread

anyway, a bit of egg on my face, quickly tested this mod this morning and now it does not fire ! :mad:

should have tested it before posting but did'nt :facepalm: interested party has been notified

Worst case scenario, is that that faulty board / screen is replaced with a simple PWM circuit, along with a couple of ally or SS sidepanels that could be knocked up easily enough, and there ya have it ... a one of a kind semi-regulated squonk mod :)

Hi Everyone,

If anyone can help me. I am looking for an insulator and 510 pin for the Intake dual rta. I am based in Rustenburg and will pay for the spares and shipping.

Does anyone have a damaged? or not Zeus X lying around in their bottom drawer ... I'm after the top assembly, (everything minus the deck, glass and drip tip)

Spares mail recieved from @vicTor in perfect non working condition as described in the post above.
Epic! My broken mod collecting rabbit hole has begun!
Awesome guy @vicTor , it was a pleasure dealing with him:campeon:

Attachments

• IMG_20210129_232413.jpg
    IMG_20210129_232413.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 13
I might look for a screen now that the mod is working. I wasn't going to go that route, but I just got the urge when the mod fired.IMG-20210130-WA0016.jpeg IMG-20210130-WA0017.jpeg

Pleasure doing business with you.
Ja boet, one can clearly see the screens toggle switch is broken.
:D
Now that my kak jokes are out of the way, I have the screen pcb from an IPV6X that looks very similar to my pulse's size.
You're welcome to it if it helps.View attachment 220923
We can make arrangements later,Thanks.

man, I'm so glad you got that mod firing !

nice work @Resistance

if you can get a screen going please send it back to me thanks

:AHAHAHAHA:

only kidding

Good morning All you Fuzzy and bright people,

Has any one perhaps, maybe, by the smallest possible chance gone through their cupboards and found that long lost, but never ever forgotten Wasp Nano RTA, that they love soo much that they are willing to put it up, to the most Loving and safe new home, possibly on this GREEN Earth.

Morning All,

enough of the 02am fairy tale nonsense, Im really really looking for that RTA please.

Good morning All you Fuzzy and bright people,

Has any one perhaps, maybe, by the smallest possible chance gone through their cupboards and found that long lost, but never ever forgotten Wasp Nano RTA, that they love soo much that they are willing to put it up, to the most Loving and safe new home, possibly on this GREEN Earth.

Morning All,

enough of the 02am fairy tale nonsense, Im really really looking for that RTA please.

http://purgatory.co.za/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=435 <-NOS at R300 ;)

Morning morning,

I was actually hinting on one that is damaged,like mine one of the screw corners broken off, so looking for one that i can rebuild mine, and carry on Wasping Merrily into the sunset
PM inbound
Edit: I’m unable to start a private conversation with you so do the first move bud;)

PM inbound
Edit: I’m unable to start a private conversation with you so do the first move bud;)

Conversation started as requested, O Enlightened Grand Guru of all things VAPING!!!!!

LOL, evening every one, I have set a PM through to you, Looking forward to conversing with you

Lost Vape Therion BF Spares, everything but the board and screen, in original packaging. Mod stopped reading atomizers, had to keep fiddling with the 510 pin, perfect reason to repo the board for my Grus conversion...

Drop me a PM if you need spares.

Attachments

• 20210202_205632.jpg
    20210202_205632.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 13
  • 20210202_205825.jpg
    20210202_205825.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 13
Back