SPECIAL: 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium juices @ R280

Great offer @Oupa
I dont see the Strawberry
Is it also available on this special or is it just limited flavours?

I missed it... just added ;-)

OOOOH SPECIALS :clap: must purchase :--P
I recently acquired juices from VM (berry blaze , peach rooibos , XXX) and it is amazing , haven't touched the XXX as yet. the liquids are that good that i put in a special order for cherry and cherry menthol which I'm expecting this week, will do a review on that i promise may take a while as though as i only vape one flavour per clearo.
Thank you VM for the great service and great specials, and thank you Eciggsa without you i wouldn't of ever found VM :)

OOOOH SPECIALS :clap: must purchase :--P
I recently acquired juices from VM (berry blaze , peach rooibos , XXX) and it is amazing , haven't touched the XXX as yet. the liquids are that good that i put in a special order for cherry and cherry menthol which I'm expecting this week, will do a review on that i promise may take a while as though as i only vape one flavour per clearo.
Thank you VM for the great service and great specials, and thank you Eciggsa without you i wouldn't of ever found VM :)
Great stuff. Berry Blaze is the one and only juice HRH vapes, almost for a year now. I like XXX a lot. My favourite of them all is VM4 Special Reserve.

Great stuff. Berry Blaze is the one and only juice HRH vapes, almost for a year now. I like XXX a lot. My favourite of them all is VM4 Special Reserve.
I'll need to try the Special Reserve :D my poor wallet though :--P

Back