Splashed Out A Bit :)

BumbleBee

Vaping Master
VIP
LV

Awards
So I've just had the opportunity to get some new gear, the eGo-T kits from lungbuddy have served me well for over a year. Placed orders with 3 of our local retailers this morning..... now the wait. Already checking my emails every 5 min for tracking numbers :rolleyes:

The wait is gonna drive me nuts :sweating:

looking forward to seeing what goodies you ordered 8--)

SVD, Kayfun, mPT3 and a whole whack of juices from VapeKing and VapourMountain, also I have to try VapeMob's Ectoplasm, the name sold it for me :)

Awesome! I can vouch for VM and VK's juices, excellent quality! And may taste even better in the Kayfun than my little mPT2s.

Outstanding! VapeKing has just let me know that the courier has my stuff :rock:

....and VapourMountain is hard at work mixing up my potions :)

swamp_witch_brews_a_potion_by_lenika86-d45wp4i.jpg
??

SVD, Kayfun, mPT3 and a whole whack of juices from VapeKing and VapourMountain, also I have to try VapeMob's Ectoplasm, the name sold it for me :)

Congrats @BumbleBee
Wish you all the best with it.
I am sure you are going to enjoy it thoroughly

Thanks @Silver , very excited about the Kayfun, I love messing around with stuff like this, rebuilding old coils with wire scavenged from other old coils (I call 'em frankencoils) is great when you're really really bored but I think building fresh new coils from scratch with new supplies is going to be much more rewarding :nerd:

Just got the 1st of 3 parcels, jirrrr, VapeKing! You guys are awesome! Hey, you other vendors take notes here.....

Thank you guys so much, lifesavers!

1516569862.jpg ??

Why do the goggas get their vape mail in Tzaneen quicker than us here in Pretoria? Nice guys enjoy!

Why do the goggas get their vape mail in Tzaneen quicker than us here in Pretoria? Nice guys enjoy!
Because we're special? Or because the driver saw the clouds building outside and decided he'd rather be out of town soon

Back