Splashed Out A Bit :)

Wowzer, I can actualy TASTE this stuff! Loving this cheesecake :D Woohoo! This mPT3 is gonna take some getting used to, so airy, my old one was as tight as a ...... erm....... is there an age restriction on this forum?

Not enjoying the protank mini 3 so much. Heats up the vape bit to much even if im vaping at 6 watts

Picked up this parcel at he post office this morning....

368661703.jpg

Wasn't too thrilled about the way it was packed, luckily everything arrived safely though. I ordered 18mg (regular) liquid but this was substituted with 11mg (med), I'm guessing this was a stock issue? Would have been nice if they'd let me know beforehand.

I must say though that I am totally loving this Ecto Plazma flavour! Tastes just like these:
43a.jpg

Picked up this parcel at he post office this morning....

View attachment 5341

Wasn't too thrilled about the way it was packed, luckily everything arrived safely though. I ordered 18mg (regular) liquid but this was substituted with 11mg (med), I'm guessing this was a stock issue? Would have been nice if they'd let me know beforehand.

I must say though that I am totally loving this Ecto Plazma flavour! Tastes just like these:
View attachment 5342
Great gear. Enjoy. Trust you have contacted the vendor and they will make amends? You are free to name the vendor in here and let us know what the outcome is.

Great gear. Enjoy. Trust you have contacted the vendor and they will make amends? You are free to name the vendor in here and let us know what the outcome is.

Thanks :) I must admit I was a bit surprised when I met the SVD and the Kayfun for the first time, somehow I imagined these goodies a little bigger :rolleyes:

I am a bit anal when it comes to packaging, guess it was adequate, though I would have added a bit more padding if I had packed it though. Maybe my previous comment was a tad harsh. I did send them a friendly email about the liquid, also realized later that half the kanthal I ordered was missing. I ordered 28 & 32 gauge but only got the 28. I was totally blown away with their reply (which happened within minutes by the way). They apologized profusely for not letting me know about the availability of the juice beforehand and insisted on sending me the wire and a 30ml of the correct strength liquid at to charge :eek: and I really did make sure that my email didn't come off as mean or nasty in any way.

Hats off to Mitch @ VapeMob! You rock!

Thanks :) I must admit I was a bit surprised when I met the SVD and the Kayfun for the first time, somehow I imagined these goodies a little bigger :rolleyes:

I am a bit anal when it comes to packaging, guess it was adequate, though I would have added a bit more padding if I had packed it though. Maybe my previous comment was a tad harsh. I did send them a friendly email about the liquid, also realized later that half the kanthal I ordered was missing. I ordered 28 & 32 gauge but only got the 28. I was totally blown away with their reply (which happened within minutes by the way). They apologized profusely for not letting me know about the availability of the juice beforehand and insisted on sending me the wire and a 30ml of the correct strength liquid at to charge :eek: and I really did make sure that my email didn't come off as mean or nasty in any way.

Hats off to Mitch @ VapeMob! You rock!
Great, I suspected it was VapeMob when I saw the juice. And knew they would respond beyond the call of duty as I have experienced that kind of service from them.

kerpow!

Thank you Vapour Mountain :D

10409407_10203866010072183_3707040421064283544_n.jpg

These batteries just won't charge fast enough :think:

hehehe.... :oops:

yeah, the little pink and green ones are for her, to go with a mPT3 :)

The two big macho (mauve not pink) batteries in the charger are for me :rolleyes:

Hahaha how quickly you explain the name of the pink ones in the charger hahahaha (its still pink)

Any man knows there are only 16 colors. Peach is a fruit, Lavender is a plant, Rust is what happens to metal you leave in the rain, and WTF is Mauve?

Any man knows there are only 16 colors. Peach is a fruit, Lavender is a plant, Rust is what happens to metal you leave in the rain, and WTF is Mauve?

Mauve can be anything you like, but one thing it is NOT is PINK! :p

Mauve (pronounced "move") is what you tell the person in front of you when s/he is in your way.

Mauve is a pale purple color, which is named after the mallow flower

See google agrees with me :p

Back