Stabilised Wood Mods

4344b8249e6ef3895f502562d1da6147.jpg

I need this!!

Athena Pride 75 #2 joins the family! :b1: The Athena Pride is my most favourite of my regulated mods...
AthenaPride1.jpg AthenaPride2.jpg AthenaPride3.jpg AthenaPride4.jpg

My Axis M17 and Kayfun V5

Pure Bliss.Vaping at it's Best.

Running temp control with a NI200 build to maximize battery life and being able to control my vape like I want to.

Can run this at 30W and reach my required temperatures for any given juice.
IMG-20161118-WA0065.jpeg IMG-20161118-WA0061.jpeg IMG-20161118-WA0056.jpeg IMG-20161118-WA0052.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these mods topple over easily like in Mike Vapes review video ?

Yes they do... but they are still my most favourite of all my mods! The Athena twins go everywhere with me! :b1:

I don't get why he didn't like them... they are the bosoms! I have some really fine mods and these are the tops!

@RobFisher Your collection of stabilized wood mods are nothing short of magnificent. Awesome pics. I hope they bring you many years of pleasure as they wear in and the wood matures with use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RobFisher Your collection of stabilized wood mods are nothing short of magnificent. Awesome pics. I hope they bring you many years of pleasure as they wear in and the wood matures with use.

Thanks @Waine! I do have some real beauties and the build quality these days is outstanding... The Athena Pride's are my favourite for some reason... don't know if it's the stunning looks, build quality, comfort in the hand, it's ability to handle any size tank or the DNA chip!

Thanks @Waine! I do have some real beauties and the build quality these days is outstanding... The Athena Pride's are my favourite for some reason... don't know if it's the stunning looks, build quality, comfort in the hand, it's ability to handle any size tank or the DNA chip!
Why not all of the above?

Yes they do... but they are still my most favourite of all my mods! The Athena twins go everywhere with me! :b1:

I don't get why he didn't like them... they are the bosoms! I have some really fine mods and these are the tops!
Rob,those are sharp enough to tolerate a bit of wobble IMO.

Back