Star Wars IX: Raise of the Skywalker 1st Trailer

I have played the games, all on beginner level coz I am not that good. I have the gist of the plot and Cortana is the sexiest of all the game characters.

1653039124051.png

Haven't had any issues yet with bugs.

For any Joss Whedon or Chris Carter fanbois out there (me!), Buffy and X-Files are up and MUCH better cleanup and aspect ratio correction than DVD or Blu Ray ever had. As far as I'm concerned, these two have covered my first year's subscription already.

Apparently downloadable content will be available from sometime in June.
I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Waiting for Obi Wan to come out next week. I heard that Hulu content is included in markets outside of the US. Is this correct?

I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Waiting for Obi Wan to come out next week. I heard that Hulu content is included in markets outside of the US. Is this correct?
Haven't seen anything confirming (or denying!) this. I'm not sure what's on Hulu, but there's no specific link to a Hulu catalogue. There are links to Nat Geo and Star, but that's all.

I believe we don't have the complete package that you get overseas. Apparently there's a ESPN package that includes live sport streaming. But that will be the death of Multichoice. So I assume they blocked that licence.

Just finished watching Star Wars IX - Rise of the Skywalker on Disney+! Epic movie! Rey rocks!
Rey.jpg

Just finished watching Star Wars IX - Rise of the Skywalker on Disney+! Epic movie! Rey rocks!
View attachment 256395
Was a good attempt to save the trilogy. Also enjoyed the last one.

But I'm one of those wierdo's that had a crush on Ahsoka in the Clone Wars series. Hope the live action series live up to it.

Some of the nerd pages I’m in are giving Kenoni some good ratings and saying it’s really good!

No spoilers which is cool.

Some of the nerd pages I’m in are giving Kenoni some good ratings and saying it’s really good!

No spoilers which is cool.

Just watched the first episode. Bit slow but the story is good. Will catch the second episode a later today.

Just watched the first episode. Bit slow but the story is good. Will catch the second episode a later today.
Watched both episodes this afternoon. Thoroughly enjoyable.

"And Alderaan's not far away, it's Californication"

The best surprise of the Kenobi series so far.

FB_IMG_1654351237374.jpg

So who watched that last episode and how brilliant was that duel?

Lumii_20220624_052512431.jpg

I haven’t had time yet but today I finish early so it’s on!

Loved the series so far though!
I found the first few episodes a bit boring. But the last 2 episodes saved this series.

I found the first few episodes a bit boring. But the last 2 episodes saved this series.
i'm one of those star wars nerds that just enjoys the shows and movies for what they are. some of the hardcore star wars nerds get GRUMPY if you mention something that they disagree with and then all keyboard warrior hell breaks loose about how stupid i am to dare like to OG movies, the sequels and heaven forbid the prequels :eek:

i'm one of those star wars nerds that just enjoys the shows and movies for what they are. some of the hardcore star wars nerds get GRUMPY if you mention something that they disagree with and then all keyboard warrior hell breaks loose about how stupid i am to dare like to OG movies, the sequels and heaven forbid the prequels :eek:

We all know you just loved Episode 1!

Back