Star Wars IX: Raise of the Skywalker 1st Trailer

I know this is a Star Wars thread but this I’m keen for.

F5E102D6-4E57-4DC2-A1FC-F2FBE513C6F0.jpeg

There's this still pic we need to deal with.

"We’re going to see a very powerful Vader"
-Hayden Christensen

Hayden Christensen as Darth Vader in 'Obi-Wan Kenobi'.

~Nox
FB_IMG_1646948782057.jpg

The release date moved on by 2 days. There will be a double episode on 27th May.

And not sure if you guys know, Disney+ will be available in South Africa around the middle of May! So we can watch it legally.

Just binged on Boba Fett. Watching this stuff takes me back to being a kid watching Star Wars for the first time in our local theater.

So glad I had my mates with me , I was dyslexic at the time and they had to read the receding screen for me. Now I am grown up my back looks like Chewbacca's

Just binged on Boba Fett. Watching this stuff takes me back to being a kid watching Star Wars for the first time in our local theater.

So glad I had my mates with me , I was dyslexic at the time and they had to read the receding screen for me. Now I am grown up my back looks like Chewbacca's
Then you will love The Mandalorian. I enjoyed it much more than Boba, if I have to be honest.

OH I binged on that when it first appeared. I was a little dissapointed that he got beat up so much, I am much more a John wick type person. Even in Boba Fett he needed a tiny Yoda thing to save his butt. I think Achmed would have been a better choice.
1652867732150.png

Just a warning. The South African app is riddled with bugs.

And no option to watch offline! Do they even know about loadshedding?

Hope they sort it out soon.
Haven't had any issues yet with bugs.

For any Joss Whedon or Chris Carter fanbois out there (me!), Buffy and X-Files are up and MUCH better cleanup and aspect ratio correction than DVD or Blu Ray ever had. As far as I'm concerned, these two have covered my first year's subscription already.

Apparently downloadable content will be available from sometime in June.

Haven't had any issues yet with bugs.

For any Joss Whedon or Chris Carter fanbois out there (me!), Buffy and X-Files are up and MUCH better cleanup and aspect ratio correction than DVD or Blu Ray ever had. As far as I'm concerned, these two have covered my first year's subscription already.

Apparently downloadable content will be available from sometime in June.
I had a few episodes that just froze up on me. Definitely not the internet connection. Also heard of log in issues.

Hope they sort things out soon. Some documentaries I would love to dive into. And of course Obi Wan next week.

OH man ..........

went surfing last night and came across what I think is one of the best series of late. Cinematography and special effects are off the charts

HALO
That’s the best news cause I need something to watch since the football season is coming to an end and this is on my watchlist so I’m in!

OH man ..........

went surfing last night and came across what I think is one of the best series of late. Cinematography and special effects are off the charts

HALO
Agreed.

It's not the game! Any negative commentary I've seen usually starts "I was expecting it to be the game, but..."

I never played Halo because I don't X-Box and approaching the series without preconceptions, it's outstanding. Far better than the very disappointing Foundation series put out by Apple last year.

Back