Star Wars IX: Raise of the Skywalker 1st Trailer

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/star-wars-the-mandalorian-season-2-premiere-date-disney-plus/

"New episodes start streaming Oct. 30 on Disney+."

"The second season of The Mandalorian should be a big one for Star Wars fans, as it will bring characters like Ahsoka Tano and Boba Fett into the fold."

Live action Ahsoka Tano.. Hype doesn't even begin to describe.
I believe Rosario Dawson was rumoured to be playing Ahsoka Tano and Timothy Olifant was rumoured to be some kind of "sheriff" character. Apparently he finds and Boba Fett's armour at the sarlacc pitt and takes it for himself

I believe Rosario Dawson was rumoured to be playing Ahsoka Tano and Timothy Olifant was rumoured to be some kind of "sheriff" character. Apparently he finds and Boba Fett's armour at the sarlacc pitt and takes it for himself

Been staying away from spoiler articles but I had to find something of the trailer at least.

Also heard that about Boba's armour but theres still the theory that Boba survived somehow and he is the mystery bounty hunter tracking Mando.

And Moff Gideon is apparently also a force wielder.

Can't wait for this to happen.

I hate you so much now! :mad:

I don't know who you are. I don't know where you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you.

Not sure if true:

The Mandalorian Is Being Written Out Of The Mandalorian
By Drew Dietsch | 4 days ago

The Mandalorian just released its season 2 trailer and there is already scuttlebutt that there were issues on set with leading man Pedro Pascal. According to controversial film reviewer Grace Randolph, Pascal was upset that there were not more opportunities for Din Djarin to remove his helmet and show off the actor’s face. This supposedly led to a confrontation between Pascal and Lucasfilm with Pascal leaving The Mandalorian set at some point.
In the world of Star Wars, a Mandalorian does not remove their helmet in front of another person because of religious reasons. This led to a big buildup in the first season where Din Djarin finally had to reveal his face to a droid. However, Randolph reports that the second season does not have any moments with Djarin removing his helmet. This allegedly is the reason why Pascal was upset and left the set.

Full story:
https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/the-mandalorian-written-off.html

Not sure if true:

The Mandalorian Is Being Written Out Of The Mandalorian
By Drew Dietsch | 4 days ago

The Mandalorian just released its season 2 trailer and there is already scuttlebutt that there were issues on set with leading man Pedro Pascal. According to controversial film reviewer Grace Randolph, Pascal was upset that there were not more opportunities for Din Djarin to remove his helmet and show off the actor’s face. This supposedly led to a confrontation between Pascal and Lucasfilm with Pascal leaving The Mandalorian set at some point.
In the world of Star Wars, a Mandalorian does not remove their helmet in front of another person because of religious reasons. This led to a big buildup in the first season where Din Djarin finally had to reveal his face to a droid. However, Randolph reports that the second season does not have any moments with Djarin removing his helmet. This allegedly is the reason why Pascal was upset and left the set.

Full story:
https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/the-mandalorian-written-off.html
Read it here as well : https://cosmicbook.news/star-wars-pedro-pascal-difficult-mandalorian?amp

Ok so I have been following film and TV news quite closely for the last few years. From my many countless hours watching and reading up on entertainment news I picked up the following:

1. Follow the source
2. If the major trades aren't reporting on it, chances are less likely that it's true
3. Don't believe anything you read on "We got this covered."

Applying the above to this article:

1. All sites source Youtuber Grace Randolph as the source of the leak. She claimed to have gotten confirmation from two of her own sources. Now the question is: does one believe Grace Randolph? Let's look at her track record:
A simple Google search led me on a path to a Reddit post in which it is claimed that 3 DC Directors have called her out for lying about sources and making up stories. There are links to Twitter to this effect. Based on this, it is safe to say that she does not have a reliable track record.

2. Major trades - in the US the major trades are considered to be The Hollywood Reporter; Deadline and Entertainment Weekly to name a few. These are considered major trades because they still follow the journalistic principles of publishing stories based on a certain number of sources; and due to the nature of their jobs they have working relationships with industry insiders. These major trades are normally the first ones to report on news like this and none of them reported this.

3. This was reported on We got this covered

Based on the above I am inclined to think that this is untrue. I am not saying it is impossible that this is true, I am just saying I am leaning more towards this not being true.

And with all of that I have just exposed the film nerd side of me

Still a kak movie
Nothing will ever come close to the original 3 Star War movies

What my Friday midnight lunchbreaks will look like for the next few months.

20201031_001005.jpg

Been staying away from spoiler articles but I had to find something of the trailer at least.

Also heard that about Boba's armour but theres still the theory that Boba survived somehow and he is the mystery bounty hunter tracking Mando.

And Moff Gideon is apparently also a force wielder.

Can't wait for this to happen.
*SPOILER WARNING FOR MANDALORIAN S02*

Well this turned out to be true. Boba was tracking the Mandalorian and Timothy Olifant did indeed get the armour and act as a sheriff. Pity we only saw a glimpse of Boba in Ep 1 and nothing since. I want to hear him speak! I want to know what he's been doing in the 5 years since RoTJ!

Back