Starting Out Right - Die Kriek's Vaping Diary

Congrats on your milestone dude!!! You are well on your way :rock: rock on!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Wow! Has it really already been a month?!? Feels like I typed that last entry just yesterday! And yet so much has changed!

Today marks my 2nd month of being absolutely stinky free :clap:, so I thought I would do a little catch-up post of everything that has happened since my last entry.

First, the biggest one for me, I got my MVP. This little beaut has really been a game changer for me, I am getting better flavour, better vapor, heaps more usage life, and the puff counter is a constant fascination/annoyance (checking after every 3-5 puffs when I'm bored). On average she gives me about 800 - 1000 puffs. Oh, and she has a name now. I have decided to name her after one of the big inspirations in my vaping journey, and the main reason I got an MVP in the first place

Say hi to Lizzie :hi:
WP_20140617_042.jpg

With her came the iClear 30, that I filled up with some Pink Spot, vaped about 10 minutes, and emptied out, it's now somewhere on the vape desk, hopefully never to be seen again!

The other new kit to come along was the Aspire Nautilus Clone I won from VapeKing. Great tank that, solid A for performance. The 5ml capacity does bother me sometimes though. I'm a flavour junkie, I want to change flavours often, so I'll get to around the 2-3ml mark and I'm tired of that flavour. I have tried only filling half way, but for some reason the flavour is not as good when I do this :wondering:, have no idea why though, so I top her up every time. She is now taking a rest though, coil died, spare doesn't fit, and I'm still learning to rebuild

Which brings me to the other big thing that changed. I am now a rebuilder, bit of a shoddy one I'll admit, but both my mPT2's currently have Kriek Coils (patent pending :rofl:) in them, and neither has exploded in my face (yet). Second one I do have pictures, will post in the SUYWWACS thread a bit later, but all I can say so far is WOW! I must have done something right on this second one, 'cause it really whips the llama's ass :whip:

As for flavours. I still hate TopQ Coffee, everything else ranges from like, to OMG MOAR! Yet even those I can never have more than 2 mPTs full before I need a change. Am I just weird, or is my true ADV still out there?

My top 5 as of today:
5. VK Bubblegum
4. VM Choc Mint
3. VE Pink Spot
2. VK Cheesecake
1. VM Cookie Dough (VM4 to the rest of the world ;-))

So that's more or less my last month in a nutshell :dance:

:duck:

Ah, great to hear from you again. Really missed your entries. Congrats on the 2 months. And say hi to Lizzie.

Lovely @Die Kriek
Well done on all the progress, the rebuilding and finding flavours you like!!

What a great post @Die Kriek, thanks for catching us up on your journey!!! Well done on your 2 month mark, like devdev said to me, did you ever think it would be this easy???
I feel so honoured that you named your MVP Lizzie!!! That's soooo cool :rock: hope she brings you many happy vaping hours :clap:

What a great post @Die Kriek, thanks for catching us up on your journey!!! Well done on your 2 month mark, like devdev said to me, did you ever think it would be this easy???
I feel so honoured that you named your MVP Lizzie!!! That's soooo cool :rock: hope she brings you many happy vaping hours :clap:
I certainly did not think giving up that filthy habit would be easy at all, this has been an absolute breeze!

And there's still so much to do, to try!! I love it!

Back