Starting Out Right - Die Kriek's Vaping Diary

What I have right now:

TopQ: Coffee 12mg

Vape Elixir: Plasma Juice 12mg, Original 12mg

Vape King: VK4 12mg, Beta Mixed Berry 12mg, Beta Amaretto 12mg, Beta Amarula 12mg x2

Vapour Mountain: VM4 18mg, Menthol Ice 18mg, Vanilla Custard 18mg, Peach2Rooibos 18mg, Strawberry 18mg

On the way, have not decided 100% just yet, but I have a list in an earlier post of what I am considering.

let me know what you think about the peach2rooibos and vanilla Custard.. those two seems interesting

thanks

Peach2 is a very nice relax vape, nothing exceptional, but still very nice
VC went from a bio-hazard to my absolute favorite vape!! Love it! It's a lot heavier, full flavour vape

Peach2 is a very nice relax vape, nothing exceptional, but still very nice
VC went from a bio-hazard to my absolute favorite vape!! Love it! It's a lot heavier, full flavour vape
With VM's VC, i found the same thing. crappy at 1st, left it in the drawer for some time, tried it again the other day. Completely different juice...will vape it all day long..if i dont have VMs Banana Cream.

Also vaped in line and once I started vaping I saw two guys in front of me pulling out their respective twisp and evod out of their pockets and started vaping aswell, the stinkie users were puffing away behind us in the line... vaping for the win hehe :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I will most definitely try it @Silver, getting some Kanthal and Silica with my next order. What gauge do you recommend?

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

I use 28g Kanthal
9 wraps around a little eyewear screwdriver which I estimate is 1.5mm in diameter
Resistance comes to around 1.5 ohms. If i do 10 wraps it comes to 1.6 ohms
I wick with cotton and make it thick enough so there is no gap between the wick and the chimney when inserted.
I suggest following the Rip Trippers mini protank micro coil build video

Let us know how it goes

Me and the guy behind me vaped away. Then someone in the line moved aside and lit a stinky. Could smell it instantly. Then me and the guy behind me felt ashamed towhat we did to non smokers

I also vaped in line at the voting queue yesterday
Not a lot - just a few puffs here and there
Was using an EVOD1 with a stock coil on my trusty Vision Spinner

I also vaped in line at the voting queue yesterday
Not a lot - just a few puffs here and there
Was using an EVOD1 with a stock coil on my trusty Vision Spinner
How are you finding the EVOD1 compared to the mPT2?

Day 22. Man am I glad I got a VV to start with. Starting to find different sweetspots for each juice on identical coils!

After Strawbacco and PJ yesterday, I filled up with VK4 and Berry/Ice. VK4 seems to want higher heat, so I had that running at around 3.8, the Berry/Ice was better at lower volts, had it down to 3.3 at one point, but was mostly around the 3.5V mark.

This morning I filled up with VK4 again, and VKB Amarula. The Amarula also likes the lower volts, but I find it is much more forgiving than other juices when playing around. 3.3-4.0 is all good, but the sweetspot is around 3.5/3.6V. I do get a slight brunt taste starting when I chainvape at 3.7 and higher.

First refil for the day is going to be Peach2Rooibos. And tonight I'm going to try some mixing again, thinking Peach2/Vanilla Custard in one tank, not sure what I'm going to try in the other yet, maybe VE Original and VKB Amaretto?

Don't know if you would like it, but a 50:50 mix of VM Vanilla Custard & VM Banana Cream is great Kriek

Don't know if you would like it, but a 50:50 mix of VM Vanilla Custard & VM Banana Cream is great Kriek
Don't have Banana Cream yet, but it is on the list. Orders should be in by this weekend

@Matthee, your tastes have indeed changed!
I would have thought VM Banana Cream would have been a tad sweet for you.... ;-)

How are you finding the EVOD1 compared to the mPT2?

So far the little EVOD1 is doing well - but I haven't completed my full testing yet...
Will post something in due course

What I have right now:

TopQ: Coffee 12mg

Vape Elixir: Plasma Juice 12mg, Original 12mg

Vape King: VK4 12mg, Beta Mixed Berry 12mg, Beta Amaretto 12mg, Beta Amarula 12mg x2

Vapour Mountain: VM4 18mg, Menthol Ice 18mg, Vanilla Custard 18mg, Peach2Rooibos 18mg, Strawberry 18mg

On the way, have not decided 100% just yet, but I have a list in an earlier post of what I am considering.

wouldn't mind your view on the difference between VM4 and VK4 :)

wouldn't mind your view on the difference between VM4 and VK4 :)
Have mentioned it, I think 3 times now in this very thread :-D. Soon as I get some 12mg VM juices I'll do a full side-by-side on them

Day 23. Another cleaning day yesterday. Stripped all my old coils as well to try and clean them. Seems that leaving them gunked up for too long is also not a great idea, as only 1 out of 5 made it. I did manage to rescue a few flavour wicks though, so I now have 5 full, clean, working coils again where just days ago I thought I had only 2.

Mission Rinse & Clean reports a minor success sir. Proceed to Mission Mad Scientist! Time to test some new mixes.
First one, VE Original + VK Amaretto. Mixed them at around 2/1. Taste test, Slightly sweeter tobacco with a bit of a nutty taste on the exhale o_O. Let it sit overnight. Tobacco taste is much stronger now, still sweeter than straight up, and the nutty taste is gone. Will swap the ratios next time
Second mix, VM Peach2Rooibos + VM Vanilla Custard. Aprox 9/1 mix. Figured the Vanilla Custard is such a strong flavour, while Peach2 is a very light one so I just added a little bit of vanilla. First test, the Rooibos flavour seems to have been enhanced, while the peach is almost gone, there is a very faint vanilla taste on the inhale, slightly stronger on the exhale. Let it sit overnight, no change. Add a bit more Vanilla, not much change in the flavour, but for some reason the TH is way stronger now. Let it sit for another 2 hours. Still kicks like a mule, vanilla taste is a lot stronger now, and there's a faint peach taste coming back. Exhale is all Rooibos now. Definitely something I'll mix to steep next time

Refils for today will be VM4 and Vanilla Custard

Last edited:
hahaha you trying to pull a silver Kriek? absolutely loving reading your updates :rock: keep up the good work!!! ;)

hahaha you trying to pull a silver Kriek? absolutely loving reading your updates :rock: keep up the good work!!! ;)
Sounds like a plan that! Might give me an excuse to take the afternoon off!

*Please Note: I am not advocating silvers as a method to get out of work*

Day 24. The Peach2/Vanilla Custard blend has gone from a maybe to a fail. Vaped the VE Original/Amaretto mix and VM4 most of the afternoon yesterday, tried P2/V again in the early evening. The Rooibos flavor completely killed everything else.

Today is VK4 and Plasma Juice again, starting to run very low on VM4, VK4, Vanilla Custard and Amaretto so I think I'll leave them for a bit until my new stockpile arrives. Going to be a very fruity week!

Ok, hold the phone, just got a crazy idea. Going to add some Menthol Ice to my VK4 tank. Stand by . . . Not quite what was planned, add the MI (about 6 drops), shake it a bit. Drip tip is gone :blush:, stand by again . . . Found it! Under the bloody bed :lipssealed: At least it didn't hit something of value, like my other tank :whew:

Ok, taste test. First vape, no menthol taste at all. Second one, WOW. Same VK4 taste, but with a cool inhale, exhale is ICY and strong menthol taste on the tongue. I like this!! Gonna test it some more and let you guys know how it holds up through the day

Back