Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Time to replace one or two coils on the Dvarw Army. Steamcraft coils by @charln! A special coil made for me called "The One" which is a Framed Staple!
Steamcraft Coils 1.jpgSteamcraft Coils 2.jpgSteamcraft Coils 4.jpg

Now you have me intrigued uncle @Rob Fisher . Is there a difference between Steamcraft and BVC as a company?

Can definitely agree with the statements above! No other coils come close to the quality his stuff.

Got a pair of something thingymajigs from @charln last night. Custom made and I have no idea what they are but they are damn yum!! :cool:
Little goon 22 is rocking!

D46CEA7D-0AFB-435F-BA23-B96A3930E02D.jpeg

I recently got some samples from @charln for my two Asgards to try out. Been impossible so far to really choose a favorite and I'm not sure under which brand they fall, but they are the Hybrids and Monster Mechs. Virtually NO strumming needed when I prepared them. Just glowing evenly straight away and even after cleaning/dry burning them twice they still have that beautiful bluish color. Compared to the "other" brand I put in my Nitrous this afternoon which took me forever to get all the hot spots out of. For some applications I do my own plain round wire coils and I still have a stash of other brands, but in future this man will get ALL my business! Super gentleman and very helpful (even when messaged late at night with noob questions). Wish the forum allowed video clips, because man, these things fire like crazy!

The best coils on the planet! Love the beautiful blue the coils change to when dry-fried! "The One" coil from @charln at Stream Craft!
Steam Craft.JPG

Back