Steeping Techniques

Well, Its a good thing tastes differ. Now you wont buy all the Coffee up, so more for me ;)

Sup Guys! Ok so we have established that nuking liquid is not the best idea. What I did last night though at home in a controlled environment was pour by bottle of liquid into a small class and I frothed the crap out of it with my battery operated frother for 3-5 min. It makes the liquid white almost with the amount of bubbles inside it. Left it standing for an episode of Big Bang Theory and went at it again. Did this about 3 times and left the juice in the class for the night. I bottled it again this morning and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!! That serious burn is gone! The flavor is enhanced! And it is not as thick anymore. I did this to all new Top Q bottles. Mango, Energy, Strawberry, Grape and Vanilla. I have only tried the Mango and Grape so far and much much better!

Sup Guys! Ok so we have established that nuking liquid is not the best idea. What I did last night though at home in a controlled environment was pour by bottle of liquid into a small class and I frothed the crap out of it with my battery operated frother for 3-5 min. It makes the liquid white almost with the amount of bubbles inside it. Left it standing for an episode of Big Bang Theory and went at it again. Did this about 3 times and left the juice in the class for the night. I bottled it again this morning and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!! That serious burn is gone! The flavor is enhanced! And it is not as thick anymore. I did this to all new Top Q bottles. Mango, Energy, Strawberry, Grape and Vanilla. I have only tried the Mango and Grape so far and much much better!
Thats freaken awesome! Im bringing all my juice to you this weekend!! :D

I do the warm bath method. The colour of the juice changes after 30min then you shake it every 30min after until the water is room temperature. This brings out the flavour immediately. I usually then leave it in a cool dark place for a week rapidly shaking it once a day.

The best steeping method I found to date speedwise was an ultra sonic bath

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Just tried Energy. Also good! This is awesome! And the best part is you don't need to shake the whole damn time. I just had another light bulb idea! What about: Pouring your juice into a glass and put the glass in a warm bath. Leave it for 30 min and then froth it! Its like an all in one package! Or maybe even froth it in the jewelry bath!

Ok so I tried really hard .. but I couldn't do it .. just loaded a cotton wick into my Crown and splashed some VM vanilla custard .. how the hell are you supposed to not touch this stuff for a week ... seriously

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ok so I tried really hard .. but I couldn't do it .. just loaded a cotton wick into my Crown and splashed some VM vanilla custard .. how the hell are you supposed to not touch this stuff for a week ... seriously

Who said don't touch it ?????? My fresh choc mint gets dripped every night how else do I know when its ready :D

Ok so. Order and pay. Have them only ship a week later. :)

I think what makes it worse is that its hard to remember what the unsteeped juice tasted like. Would be best to try have steeped juice and unsteeped at the same time. Same flavour and same manufacturer.

Not something i have achieved yet ;-)

So I tried the frother technique and it does make a difference. I got my frother from CNA, it has to "coils" on it so figured it should work better than the conventional single "coil". Frothed it 3 times, each time frothed for about 2mins until juice was looking milky then let it stand till it cleared then frothed it again, rince and repeat.

The reason I frothed mine was because well the energy drink I had bought was too strong for me (I know, being a bit of pansy lol) and then cut it with some zero energy drink of another brand. The first brand had a supposed 70/30 pg/vg mix and that was a bit too much pg for me so bought the second brand which was a 50/50 pg/vg mix.

Flavour is enhanced and my throat no longer hurts thanks to the zero nic in the second brand.

All in all I can say that the frother had made a difference, the juice is smoother and the taste is there..

Most interesting @BhavZ

If you dont mind me asking, what brands were those Energy drinks?

Lol, my Nespresso Aerocinno froths and heats at the same time. You guys have got me thinking here...

The brand with 70/30 pg/vg was Liqua and the 50/50 pg/vg was VapeMOB
I found most Liqua juices to be scratchy in my throat, especially after starting in the morning.

So I tried the frother technique and it does make a difference. I got my frother from CNA, it has to "coils" on it so figured it should work better than the conventional single "coil". Frothed it 3 times, each time frothed for about 2mins until juice was looking milky then let it stand till it cleared then frothed it again, rince and repeat.

The reason I frothed mine was because well the energy drink I had bought was too strong for me (I know, being a bit of pansy lol) and then cut it with some zero energy drink of another brand. The first brand had a supposed 70/30 pg/vg mix and that was a bit too much pg for me so bought the second brand which was a 50/50 pg/vg mix.

Flavour is enhanced and my throat no longer hurts thanks to the zero nic in the second brand.

All in all I can say that the frother had made a difference, the juice is smoother and the taste is there..
Thats great news! I just need to ask, did you let the juice sit again over night or did you vape it immediately afterwards.

Thats great news! I just need to ask, did you let the juice sit again over night or did you vape it immediately afterwards.
I let it sit for about 1hr or so.. Couldnt wait lol..

But I am gonna be mixing again sometime this week so will let it stand overnight as I have some to keep me going

I let it sit for about 1hr or so.. Couldnt wait lol..

But I am gonna be mixing again sometime this week so will let it stand overnight as I have some to keep me going
Thats great! At the moment ALL my juice except 5Pawns are scratchy, to the point where i want to get the pack of Marlboro's out the drawer as i cant take it no more! Lol. Ill get me a frother ASAP and test it out! Thanks! @Reinhardt , you started something good man!

maybe try higher VG, if u have a scratchy throat

Back