LV

Awards
Kui Bottom Fed Mod

10959296_1634786276745000_856644281863255778_n.jpg

iStick 50W
iStick%2050W_09.jpg

Joytech Delta 2

delta_ii_by_joyetech_-9.jpg

I thought @kimbo was the sole distributor in SA for the SCANS stuff. So he goes to all the trouble of doing the research and finding a cool new products and importing it and you guys swoop in and steal his business? Doesn't seem ethical or in the interest of the SA vaping community.

I thought @kimbo was the sole distributor in SA for the SCANS stuff. So he goes to all the trouble of doing the research and finding a cool new products and importing it and you guys swoop in and steal his business? Doesn't seem ethical or in the interest of the SA vaping community.

Maybe I am wrong, but isnt Kimbo organising a group buy for the KUI? so basically he should be cheaper, if its the same product.

VK has a chain of stores. Kimbo is just trying to get his new business up and running. Pretty ruthless move by VK in my opinion.

Maybe I am wrong, but isnt Kimbo organising a group buy for the KUI? so basically he should be cheaper, if its the same product.
@Kaizer that is true.

When i saw how popular these will be i started a retailer section, i placed an order with the group buy order for some spares so the local KUI users have somewhere local to get spares, and when funds allow stock a few KUI's

I got the sole distribution from SCANS but they are also small and just starting so a big order like this (100 units) they cant take a chance on loosing. They did tell VK to use me but they did not like that idea

VK has a chain of stores. Kimbo is just trying to get his new business up and running. Pretty ruthless move by VK in my opinion.
u couldnt have said that in a better way ....but is the same thing i think .

Im lost. Are these Kui's the same products that Kimbo is bringing in?

Either way, there is nothing wrong with competition, in my opinion. I see alot of vendors selling the same brand of juice - its just who gives you the better service. And from the service Kimbo provided over the group buys he facilitated, to me he has a very positive reputation. I would definitely pay more for a product that Kimbo has vouched for, than buy a cheaper clone.

Im lost. Are these Kui's the same products that Kimbo is bringing in?

Either way, there is nothing wrong with competition, in my opinion. I see alot of vendors selling the same brand of juice - its just who gives you the better service. And from the service Kimbo provided over the group buys he facilitated, to me he has a very positive reputation. I would definitely pay more for a product that Kimbo has vouched for, than buy a cheaper clone.
Thank you

But it is the same thing from same company

Thank you

But it is the same thing from same company

Then I dont understand the "Sole Distributor" portion of your agreement with SCANS.

In any case, I hope you and VK can come to mutually beneficial agreement not to undercut each other.
There is enough to go around;)

Then I dont understand the "Sole Distributor" portion of your agreement with SCANS.
To answer your question, SCANS is a small and starting company. The are looking for agents in country's. So i am for south africa, but because they are small and stating up they cant take the chance and tell the buyer to use the agent and loose a big order if the buyer decide he dont want to order from the agent, so they took the order themselves

The classy move would've been to place a nice big order through Kimbo. I hope the bit of extra profit they're going to make is worth the customers they've lost today.

To answer your question, SCANS is a small and starting company. The are looking for agents in country's. So i am for south africa, but because they are small and stating up they cant take the chance and tell the buyer to use the agent and loose a big order if the buyer decide he dont want to order from the agent, so they took the order themselves

Thats messed up!

Quick Question, Did they (VK) know that you had sole distribution rights for KUI in SA? (Not defending them, just curious). If they did then seriously not a cool move.

Least they could have done was inform @kimbo of their intentions and place a big KUI order in one go.

Maybe even post in the group buy that they would be bringing in some for those who didnt make the group buy.

Honestly i thought it was just a group buy facilitated by @kimbo, Didnt think it was via your retail channel(Pallas)

Hope i dont offend anybody here

Quick Question, Did they (VK) know that you had sole distribution rights for KUI in SA? (Not defending them, just curious). If they did then seriously not a cool move.

Least they could have done was inform @kimbo of their intentions and place a big KUI order in one go.

Maybe even post in the group buy that they would be bringing in some for those who didnt make the group buy.

Honestly i thought it was just a group buy facilitated by @kimbo, Didnt think it was via your retail channel(Pallas)

Hope i dont offend anybody here
The group buy i did was just that, a no profit group buy. I started the retail channel after the group buy started so i can sell spares and so

As much as i think the ethical thing to do was to purchase through Kimbo, after all, it was Kimbo that brought the KUI to our attention. But you cant exactly fault VK. Business is Business.
I think the blame lies with SCANS/PALLAS for not enforcing the Sole Distributor agreement.

Just my 2 cents....

As much as i think the ethical thing to do was to purchase through Kimbo, after all, it was Kimbo that brought the KUI to our attention. But you cant exactly fault VK. Business is Business.
I think the blame lies with SCANS/PALLAS for not enforcing the Sole Distributor agreement.

Just my 2 cents....
I agree with you. Unfortunately money wins this time, money i dont have and money SCANS could not afford loosing
VK well played, i will shake your hand but i will not bow to you.

Welldone Vape King on being a seriously kak two timing vendor. I honestly don't care if this post gets me kicked off the forum for what I am saying is what I feel. "Punish" me for speaking my mind.

Vape King runs this forum. Yeah, say what you want about Gizmo running it professionally or not. He is Vape King. He has access to our inboxes, if he wishes, access to all bits and pieces of information that people work hard to get. You've not only stabbed kimbo in the back, but you've stabbed ecigssa in the back because now nobody has trust in you.

All respect to mods and admins. But no respect to Vape King and owners. You guys are absolutely pathetic.

Kimbo my man, I believe in justice and divinity. May divine justice rule upon these people. You deserve more.

If this gets me kicked, then well done on being an open platform. All kak can be spoken about other vendors, so I am taking the opportunity to speak kak about Vape King.

Let's see how this pans out.

Cheers

Welldone Vape King on being a seriously kak two timing vendor. I honestly don't care if this post gets me kicked off the forum for what I am saying is what I feel. "Punish" me for speaking my mind.

Vape King runs this forum. Yeah, say what you want about Gizmo running it professionally or not. He is Vape King. He has access to our inboxes, if he wishes, access to all bits and pieces of information that people work hard to get. You've not only stabbed kimbo in the back, but you've stabbed ecigssa in the back because now nobody has trust in you.

All respect to mods and admins. But no respect to Vape King and owners. You guys are absolutely pathetic.

Kimbo my man, I believe in justice and divinity. May divine justice rule upon these people. You deserve more.

If this gets me kicked, then well done on being an open platform. All kak can be spoken about other vendors, so I am taking the opportunity to speak kak about Vape King.

Let's see how this pans out.

Cheers
Not the first time either...

Bringing in Juice lines other vendors bought first as well. Like repeatedly. Has a horrible effect on other guys trying to make a start up but strictly from the punters point of view i can only speak for myself but its really not exciting.

Back