Stock Arriving 16/02/2015

To me, there are 2 ways of doing business. Either ethically, in that your business is ruled by your conscience, and you hope the market rewards you for that. Or your business is run with only the bottom line in mind - SALES. Either way, its still a form of business and its still a viable option, be it unpopular. We know which option VK operates on and its also evident that the market supports this.

Im not saying I am supporting their choice, but their business ethos seems to be working for them. You cant grow as fast as VK does without stepping on some toes.

The thing about competition is that it can always turn around and bite you in the ass.

Seems there is no response... *Awkward silence * so will there be two kui villes? Just kidding. Kimbo behind you all the way.

Yeah and from this day forth I shall only ... and I say only ... support the smaller vendors who I believe trade with ethics, good customer service and of course more often than not, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better prices!

You can say it's business and we can talk about ethics but in the conclusion, this is a really :swear: move Vape King. Today, you failed us.

This utterly unfair.

Now I was not aware that Kimbo was an "Agent" for scans until I messaged them. They did inform that he was an Agent, but when I asked if he will keep stock on hand to qualify as an agent, so I can order through him then They said no..

So I said, I need large quantity and at a stable rate which makes more sense to order through you directly. I can't believe that this as seen as unreasonable. Any other bigish retailer here in South Africa would order just directly with them. If Vape King did not do then, either other retailer here would have. Assuming the product will be successful of course.

Kimbo, will always be able to offer better pricing then me due to less overheads. So he can still sell at his affordable prices.

My target market is different to Kimbo. We have nearly 2000 customers, most of which don't use the forum. They also want products in stock at all times.

Kimbo also fails to mention that if it does well the next batch I am willing to work with him. However, that was flat out ignored.

This utterly unfair.

Now I was not aware that Kimbo was an "Agent" for scans until I messaged them. They did inform that he was an Agent, but when I asked if he will keep stock on hand to qualify as an agent, so I can order through him then They said no..

So I said, I need large quantity and at a stable rate which makes more sense to order through you directly. I can't believe that this as seen as unreasonable. Any other bigish retailer here in South Africa would order just directly with them. If Vape King did not do then, either other retailer here would have. Assuming the product will be successful of course.

Kimbo, will always be able to offer better pricing then me due to less overheads. So he can still sell at his affordable prices.

My target market is different to Kimbo. We have nearly 2000 customers, most of which don't use the forum. They also want products in stock at all times.

Kimbo also fails to mention that if it does well the next batch I am willing to work with him. However, that was flat out ignored.

Fallen on to deaf ears Gizmo. Your actions don't back up your words. Back them up properly. There are so many concerns that can be raised about you as a vendor and forum manager/owner

This utterly unfair.

Your feelings seem hurt but that is not what this is about. It should have been about helping out a fellow vaper and entrepreneur. You didn't have to stock these. Sometimes the bad business decision is the right human decision.

This utterly unfair.

@Gizmo ask @Riaz what he asked me

If you mailed me when the told you to we cold have come to an agreement, but you decided to wave your money around and bully the small guy into submission.
Like i said .. Well played

@Gizmo ask @Riaz what he asked me

If you mailed me when the told you to we cold have come to an agreement, but you decided to wave your money around and bully the small guy into submission.
Like i said .. Well played

I do not want enemies, either we can discuss resolution on Skype or here, so we can move forward. If you would like to please PM me.

I never told them that. I am not from ikonix. I sold that business over a year ago to start vape king

@Gizmo enemies is the last thing on my mind as well. Just one question before Eskom tell me to take a rest, why did you tell them you are from http://www.ikonix.co.za/

I am gone tll past ten {thank you eskom)

Did he really do that @kimbo?? Oh my word. What a kak move. That's almost the same as when he punted on the forums and didn't own up to being the owner of Vape King

In all fairness as has been pointed out business is business, We did not make a scene when Vape Mob and Eciggies started selling Five Pawns after we were given sole distribution because that's how business is it is cut throat, they clearly had more buying power than us and so we let it be. I was not aware that Kimbo would be selling to retailers as I said to him in the PM, we do not like causing enemies however we do like to grow the business and offer an amazing range of products to our customers, we are willing to work with Kimbo going forward now that we know we can buy through him however at the time of placing and paying for the order we were not aware.

When it comes to juice we bring in what we are asked for, Suicide Bunny and Kings crown we were getting alot of requests for so we listened. Jimmy The juice man is a juice I have been wanting to bring in for over a year so when the distributors of Suicide Bunny and Kings Crowns took it over it only made sense to add it into my next order.

Same goes for Vape Elixir in the beginning we had sole distribution with the Vape King site even printed on the labels, but as you know Eciggies and Vape Club now sell it too, I did not cry big tears or complain about bad business ethics because at the end of the day thats how business works. I honestly dont care if another retailer brings in the same products as me because competition is good.

Your opinions are however valued and taken to heart, I cannot cancel this order however as stated going forward we are willing to work through Kimbo which could be very beneficial to him.

I never. Said that.. That is taken from my skype profile that has never been updated.

Anyway Kimbo. I tried to offer a deal. Which would be beneficial to you. However, you not interested. So I can't entertain it further then.

Fallen on to deaf ears Gizmo. Your actions don't back up your words. Back them up properly. There are so many concerns that can be raised about you as a vendor and forum manager/owner
This debate about us owning the forum and Vape king also has to stop. We have never abused this and never will. We started the forum and it is what it is today weather people like it or not. The day we abuse it and "access people's inboxes" is the day this can be raised again. As you may notice there is a whole team of admins and mods. The amount of time we spend on the forum is minimal due to time constraints so even if we wanted to we wouldn't have time. I am not normally one to get annoyed through all the politics but this debate has really got to stop. We started vape meets in South Africa and started the forum and are now moving vape meets up to Vape con with external help. The forum was. Is and always will be by vapers for vapers otherwise we would have called it vapeking forum. If we wanted to abuse it we would have vape king banners everywhere but we don't.

Guys may I be so bold as to say that this thread should either be removed or locked and let @kimbo and @Gizmo resolve the situation in private. this cannot be an easy situation for either party, and having us comment on an open forum will not help the situation.

Once @kimbo and @Gizmo have found a way forward that will benefit every one (Which I am sure they will) the rest of the forum can be informed and comments raised.

Back