StompieZA Reviews

60fb180fb6b1a06fc3bf2196ec42fe9a.png

Hope everyone had a great holiday and happy new year to each of you!

Some new gear coming soon for review like the Geekvape Boost RBA kit, some new Freemax kits, Ziplab pod and more! So stay tuned.

Right so i should be receiving the Boost RBA tomorrow if DHL is on point!

Im busy using the ZIP Lab pod device and will probably review it next week or later this week.

Im busy using the ZIP Lab pod device and will probably review it next week or later this week.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Boost RBA

Sent from small screen

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Boost RBA

Sent from small screen

Im very excited!!

So far being very impressed with coil life on both the 0.4 and 0.6 coils is an understatement. I have done around 6000 puffs on both coils using various profiles at 20W to 25W and get about a day and half full usage without using any other mod inbetween and best of all the 0.6ohm coil only now is starting to have a slight burn taste but probably still good for another tank or 3.

I have basically benched my Aegis X and RTA and mainly using the boost daily on 9mg MTL freebase juice...DIY and bought juice since last year when i did the initial review so i am very impressed with this boost and will say that its the best pod device i have used to date!

Ok so DHL didnt deliver yesterday as i needed to phone and provide some info, so its in the delivery van and i have my boost ready so im very excited to say the least!

RBA arrived with some extra goodies

Will build the deck tonight and start testing it. See they include two sets of different resistance coils so thats awesome!
dc3a5ff17974948ff0d78e60f51e8415.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Hey guys, First off apologies for being away but just busy at work this first couple of weeks and now Corona lol.

I am yet to review the following hardware
  • Vaporesso Target PM80 (been using it for the past 2 weeks)
  • Zeus X Mesh Tank - Arriving this week
  • Moti Vape disposable pods
So hang in there, reviews are coming soon i promise!

Vaporesso Target PM80 (been using it for the past 2 weeks)
Really enjoying mine ...... been using it and the Aegis Boost daily as desktop devices since i received them.
The pod does tend to leak out the bottom but a quick toilet paper session between tanks is a small price to pay. :)

Last edited:
Really enjoying mine ...... been using it and the Aegis Boost daily as desktop devices since i received them.

Totally agree, the PM80 has been my daily and the flavor is awesome, I also love the airflow restriction, going from relatively loose DL to a tight DL with one side sealed and then a proper MTL tight draw with both air holes blocked off.

I only rewicked my Zeus X yesterday after not using my big vape for the past week and half.

Also still inlove with the Boost as well! Awesome little device, have two now!

IMG_20200319_101437.jpg

The MOTI PIIN Disposable pen reviews are up, Click below and go give it a read and leave some feedback

Click me

New Reviews coming soon!

Geekvape Aegis MAX Kit

ageis-max-01.jpg

Geekvape Aegis Pod

ageis-01.jpg

Freemax Autopod50

197536-eb3b565dddf1d4eb7e89d53385d6114a.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-3_10-6-24.jpeg
    upload_2020-6-3_10-6-24.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
Really looking forward to the Aegis Max one, I think that should have been the mod they released instead of the solo.

I agree, It takes 18650 and 21700 battery and its slightly bigger than the Solo but looks wise its the same and comes with a Zeus X Subohm tank which i have reviewed before.

Nothing new except the battery size and that it has 100W, bigger in size and a 30mm tank will fit on it perfectly so a 25mm tank looks slightly small on it.

I am ordering a 21700 battery this week as ill be using it rather than a signle 18650 as it eats the battery quick at 50W

How does this compare to the Aegis Boost? (Are they even in the same league 40w and 80w).

Would you mind doing a quick review if you have time please?

Hozit bru,

So i am a big fan of the boost but also loved the PM80 due to the flavor from the mesh coils. They are very similar when using the standard pods of each device in terms of flavor. The PM80 pods however do tend to leak a little at the bottom. As for power, i only even went up to around 30w to 40w on both pods as thats more than enough.

With the Boost having all that power, its mostly focused at using the RBA pod and different wires to heat them up but does eat the battery quite quick.

In terms of looks, they both look great but the PM80 is more classy i would say where as the Boost is more rugged and outdoorsy for men.

All in they are pretty similar when it comes to flavor of the coils which is the end result everyone is after.

I agree, It takes 18650 and 21700 battery and its slightly bigger than the Solo but looks wise its the same and comes with a Zeus X Subohm tank which i have reviewed before.

Nothing new except the battery size and that it has 100W, bigger in size and a 30mm tank will fit on it perfectly so a 25mm tank looks slightly small on it.

I am ordering a 21700 battery this week as ill be using it rather than a signle 18650 as it eats the battery quick at 50W

VapeShop has 40T’s for R200 at the moment and they do 2x30q’s for R300... no CBD nonsense required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@StompieZA you reviewed the Drip Hacks Blue Slush OS, right? Did you also find that this specific liquid fades REALLY fast once the build is not as new anymore? I am generally lazy with re-builds and usually only do it once I notice some flavour degradation, but for some reason that drop in flavour happens pretty rapidly with this liquid?

Do anyone have an idea when we will be able to get the Max, with shipping on a stand still for a while now i know going to be a little while, but do anyone have some kind of idea ?

Do anyone have an idea when we will be able to get the Max, with shipping on a stand still for a while now i know going to be a little while, but do anyone have some kind of idea ?
Would possibly need to ask vendors if the rules over purchasing also effect them as often the rules will be different for businesses over individuals. If they are allowed to purchase as normal no reason why vendors shouldn't have stock as soon as your lockdown permits vaping products to freely be sold. But then depending on what arrangements your vendors have over purchasing maybe a bit of good will maybe needed to be shown as i expect cash flow could be an issue!

@StompieZA you reviewed the Drip Hacks Blue Slush OS, right? Did you also find that this specific liquid fades REALLY fast once the build is not as new anymore? I am generally lazy with re-builds and usually only do it once I notice some flavour degradation, but for some reason that drop in flavour happens pretty rapidly with this liquid?

TBH i didnt, but i rewick weekly but even to a point where my coil starts burning i usually still have full flavor on the tanks i use bud

Well they shipped me the review samples to me via DHL so im sure if you buy one on their site and pay for DHL shipping you should get it within a week

Shops locally might not get the stock soon as its different im sure for bulk imports.

Seems it's 2-3 weeks pre order, and with the R in the drain it works out to R20 a dollar ;(.
On fasttech it's also on pre order so seems it will be a while before we recive it in SA.
But thanks for the info guys.

Back