Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

Check out this crap :D

So, I am back, sort of...
Almost a year ago I decided to actually have my neck checked out (spasms and cluster headaches were literally driving me to insanity), turns out I had my neck fractured in 3 places (bloody horses) and had to first go for muscle rehab, then a fusion of C4-C7, with almost no bone to work with (bone loss due to steroids, anti-inflammatories and cortisone injections every 2 weeks for many years just have a somewhat normal life).
Just my little "I needed a shoulder" moment.

Hi guys, I am ba-ack:hi:

So, I am back, sort of...
Almost a year ago I decided to actually have my neck checked out (spasms and cluster headaches were literally driving me to insanity), turns out I had my neck fractured in 3 places (bloody horses) and had to first go for muscle rehab, then a fusion of C4-C7, with almost no bone to work with (bone loss due to steroids, anti-inflammatories and cortisone injections every 2 weeks for many years just have a somewhat normal life).
Just my little "I needed a shoulder" moment.

Hi guys, I am ba-ack:hi:
Welcome back!

Bought these on amazon while on holiday in Ireland. To stop ingress of dirt and insects.20230829_093258.jpg20230829_092519.jpg

So in October last year, I finally decided to get off my Lazy 120kg butt and do something about my fat ass. I went onto Slender Wonder and lost 16kg in 3 months, but picked up a little weight again aftewards. ( The diet works, but it's impossible to make that a lifestyle as you're basically cutting out most carbs...)

I then went to a nutritionist and got a proper eating plan, and also joined a personal trainer's program at gym. At my last weigh in, I was down to 91kg and feeling (and looking) better than ever. Posting a link to the Gym's Facebook page where they posted my results.

This doesn't deserve a thread of its own, but I am immensely proud of what I have achived up to now, and just maybe my post will inspire anyone else who's in the same boat that I was in to do the same.

hi everyone

we are having a vape meet celebrating our second birthday

it's happening on saturday 21 october at 14h00 at the german club edenvale

if you're in joburg come and chill with us we'd love to see you there

respect

hi everyone

we are having a vape meet celebrating our second birthday

it's happening on saturday 21 october at 14h00 at the german club edenvale

if you're in joburg come and chill with us we'd love to see you there

respect
Maybe this should be under "Vape Events & Meets"

Found out most of my friends are like goldfish. You don't speak to them for 3 seconds and they forget all about you.

Never mistake people humoring you for friendship. Learning that the hard way.

Finally my Carolina Reapers are bearing fruit! Can't wait to try them. If I disappear from the forum for an extended time, just know I'm having an arsehole replacement

:-D:-D:-D

Okay, I was just told I can't vape outside at the traffic department gate. It has to be 20M away from the fence in any direction :facepalm: :SOURFACE:

Back