Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

Crap!! Why ? Your big toe reminds me of "The One We Can Not Name" . Looks bloody sore!

Suffered with ingrown toenails big time. Did the big toes in 2018 and all the others now. Nail bed completely removed bone shortened a bit and the skin pulled back up to cover the wound. Feels a bit weird, but I'll take this anytime over the pain and hassles I had with my toenails. Think the doc made a spelling mistake, because I can't find the term in Google, but he called is echinosis. Been struggling with it on and off since high-school.

Suffered with ingrown toenails big time. Did the big toes in 2018 and all the others now. Nail bed completely removed bone shortened a bit and the skin pulled back up to cover the wound. Feels a bit weird, but I'll take this anytime over the pain and hassles I had with my toenails. Think the doc made a spelling mistake, because I can't find the term in Google, but he called is echinosis. Been struggling with it on and off since high-school.
Wow, as long as life is better now

And they say male vanity plastic surgery should never be talked about. Well done mate for coming out and showing all us males just how pretty our toes can be. No more "pedis" for you.

Onychocryptosis is the medical name for an ingrown toenail. For more severe ingrown toenails with an accompanying infection, a doctor may recommend a different treatment or a minor surgical procedure to treat the condition, such as - shortening the distal phalanx, the bone at the tip of the toe.

Well I glad you feeling better and the pain is gone. As for the look, if it works then screw the rest. images (4).jpeg

Went to do some grocery shopping this morning. Found the shop staff busy putting up Christmas decorations.

I mean ffs, just give us a few months to get to the end of this year please!

Went to do some grocery shopping this morning. Found the shop staff busy putting up Christmas decorations.

I mean ffs, just give us a few months to get to the end of this year please!

Yeah, it's not even Halloween yet, lol.

Always thought of myself as a "neat" smoker. That was until I saw this memory pop on of Facebook just now and I'm repulsed by the look of it

Screenshot_20220928_164353_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Just saw my man-boobs in a selfie while photographing a small python. I might need a cold shower....

Life is so much simpler when you accept that most people, even some you thought were friends, will feed you farts

Continuing on from previous post... Just saw something on another platform that has shocked me silly. You think you know someone...

Also, lost a fresh piercing in the shower earlier :facepalm: no idea how it came loose. Now I'll have to go to VapeCon with something I don't like just to keep it from closing up before I can get to my artist in Jhb again. Had a hectic day at work and no beer because I'm on standby :( life sucks sometimes

Actually a quick question to the @admin @Rob Fisher. If I block someone on the forum I don't see their posts, do they still see mine?

Actually a quick question to the @admin @Rob Fisher. If I block someone on the forum I don't see their posts, do they still see mine?

I think you mean “ignore” @Viper_SA ?
i am not 100% sure with the new software but I think if you ignore someone’s posts, they can still see your posts

I think you mean “ignore” @Viper_SA ?
i am not 100% sure with the new software but I think if you ignore someone’s posts, they can still see your posts

Yes, sorry, "ignore" was what I meant. Hoped it worked both ways. Thanks for the feedback.

Back