Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

Just has semi heart attack! Received an authorization number weeks ago for today's procedure in hospital and all codes showed approved. No I got an email showing everything as declined. Horrified I grabbed a bear, some pain meds and a tranquilizer and started making phone calls. Seems to be all sorted for now again. Geez, I was in a flat spin there for a while.

Came across this while searching for a Titan mod. Who the hell has this kind of money for a set of speakers?!

Screenshot_20220911_005640_com.android.chrome.jpg

Funny how City Power decides to change insulators in my suburb the same day we get hit with 3 loadsheds ... the infinite knowledge of this cxnts is flabbergasting ...
:mad::mad::mad:

Funny how City Power decides to change insulators in my suburb the same day we get hit with 3 loadsheds ... the infinite knowledge of this cxnts is flabbergasting ...
:mad::mad::mad:

Cable theft is an issue here. Three times now in the exact same spot. You'd think they post security there while loadshedding by now. Spent a whole 26 hours without power. And then they publish the "good" news that it was aluminium cable and can't be sold. Like I care, it's still gone and I still have no power.

They stole cables again last night during loadshedding. At least this time not affecting my area. When will Eskom stop this madness.

Just reached stage 5 loadshedding with higher stages a possibility

Few months ago a bought a used 2013 honda civic, which was claimed to have 220 000 km mileage. A few weeks later saw a vindocs.co.za ad, where you could check the history of your car by entering the VIN number. Found out that my civic had a huge odometer rollback - the real mileage was 317 000 km... I was in shock. Felt like a total idiot for believing the dealer... :facepalm:

Few months ago a bought a used 2013 honda civic, which was claimed to have 220 000 km mileage. A few weeks later saw a vindocs.co.za ad, where you could check the history of your car by entering the VIN number. Found out that my civic had a huge odometer rollback - the real mileage was 317 000 km... I was in shock. Felt like a total idiot for believing the dealer... :facepalm:
That would piss me off completely!

That's when I take that piece of paper for a drive to take the car back to the dealer.

I just saw myself shirtless in a full-length mirror. Oh the horror! Now I need therapy.

I just saw myself shirtless in a full-length mirror. Oh the horror! Now I need therapy.
Went swimming costume shopping during the week. My 10y old tells me "It doesn't matter what shorts you choose Dad, your tummy will cover it anyway".

I can't even smack him because he's telling the truth.

Because I consider you a friend

Grey pubes
Eyebrow dandruff
Hemorrhoids
Dementia
Incontinence
Heartburn
Loss of hearing, vision and your sense of humour
Itchy butt hole

However, you have masterfully avoided all of these things by having your toe nails removed.

Smart man.

Just for you @Stranger .... Hope I don't offend anyone. Still a bit tender where the bone was cut, but healing up nicely I think. Just call me "shorty" I guess, lol. For the record, same size shoe I always wore, lol

IMG_20220926_182431.jpg

That's an understatement

Funny story, I sent my boss the photos when they changed the bandages the first time after the operation. His only reply was "Ouch". That's it, just one word. More people from this forum and other groups have asked me how I'm doing than all the people at work combined, lol. Guess I know where I am on the pecking order. And I've already been told by our safety guy that I will NOT go to the smoking area without safety boots, while I have a doctor's note stating clearly, no shoes until end of August. Sometimes work sucks. Anyone got the lotto numbers for me? I'll share, hahaha.

Back