Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

Cow slaughter has been banned in India. Killing a cow will get u 7 years in prison. No more beef here. And this is the result. Before they would have been slaughtered for meat @Raindance
20190115_122916.jpg

Ok second one that dont deserve a thread. So I bought a mod the other day and it has an overwhelming smell of some previous liquid. I washed it got sort of rid of it, but the squonk bottle no chance, rinsed in lemon juice, overnight in lemon vinegar etc, nothing can get it out. So as this smell is irretating me the last week or s, I just cant figure out what it is. It is sweet and really overwhelming but thats it, cant get my head or nose to what kind of juice it can be.
Anyway so today in the freestate we have the party on a farm, with food as only you can get on a farm, meat for africa, oil, butter and grease for africa. Anyway afyer a few brandy and two plates of food, I feel that before I drive back to Pretoria, I must first go to Witbank. So after I visit Witbank, I spray some supplied refreshner for the next tourist.
Bingo, I found that smell in my mod, not similar, exactly on the dot same flavour

View attachment 155769

It's probably a good thing that Duchess Megan Markhle doesn't vape (as far as we know) else she'd walking around with a can of air freshener!

Thats it,I work from home and I'm now more than a little hacked off with people ringing my gate bell,I seem to be attracting all sorts of unwanted individuals and groups.Epecially one particular church who think its fine to send different people to my house upto 3-4 times per week.Ive spoken nicely with them,told them that my views and theirs differ etc etc,it makes no difference,I listen to them but they won't listen to me.
This sign is going on my gate when it arrives and if they ring my feckin bell again its being opened so they can get introduced to one of my 4 legged family protection units.
81GLGnocZvL._SL1500_.jpg !st Mating.jpg

Thats it,I work from home and I'm now more than a little hacked off with people ringing my gate bell,I seem to be attracting all sorts of unwanted individuals and groups.Epecially one particular church who think its fine to send different people to my house upto 3-4 times per week.Ive spoken nicely with them,told them that my views and theirs differ etc etc,it makes no difference,I listen to them but they won't listen to me.
This sign is going on my gate when it arrives and if they ring my feckin bell again its being opened so they can get introduced to one of my 4 legged family protection units.
View attachment 156085 View attachment 156086
Rather put up a sign saying “Cathedral of the prince of darkness, sacrifices wanted. Apply within”

Then invite them in next time they knock.

Regards

Rather put up a sign saying “Cathedral of the prince of darkness, sacrifices wanted. Apply within”

Then invite them in next time they knock.

Regards
I've tried a similar approach. The more far from religion you appear to be the harder they target you.

What seems to be working is the "don't open the door" approach.
I think they got the message and have stopped bugging me. They do however give me a small free firelighter weekly :D

I've tried a similar approach. The more far from religion you appear to be the harder they target you.

What seems to be working is the "don't open the door" approach.
I think they got the message and have stopped bugging me. They do however give me a small free firelighter weekly :D
Haha The Watchtower...

Bought some vape stuff onlime this week, and rented a movie from box office. Used my credit card for both

Woke up this morning to see my credit card has been used to register for Netflix. I don't have netflix.

Anyway, a cancelled credit card may be a blessing for this week.

I've been doing online purchases a long long time, so not paranoid. With my current bank since June 2018. Just wonder if it is my recent transactions or could someone have dug my details up somewhere

Bought some vape stuff onlime this week, and rented a movie from box office. Used my credit card for both

Woke up this morning to see my credit card has been used to register for Netflix. I don't have netflix.

Anyway, a cancelled credit card may be a blessing for this week.

I've been doing online purchases a long long time, so not paranoid. With my current bank since June 2018. Just wonder if it is my recent transactions or could someone have dug my details up somewhere
The culprit could be Box Office, sometimes servers can be hacked. Which is why I don't like online stores keeping records of PII (personal Identification information) such as credit card, banking and other personal information including ID numbers.

In the USA they require HIPAA compliance in the healthcare sector to protect patient information. You can't gain access without a warrant.

http://www.bmc.com/guides/security-hipaa-compliance.html

The culprit could be Box Office, sometimes servers can be hacked. Which is why I don't like online stores keeping records of PII (personal Identification information) such as credit card, banking and other personal information including ID numbers.

In the USA they require HIPAA compliance in the healthcare sector to protect patient information. You can't gain access without a warrant.

http://www.bmc.com/guides/security-hipaa-compliance.html
just for interst sake you can check exactly who was responsible for your leaked info and SA it was home affairs that had the db dumped.
EDIT: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

@Genosmate I love your sign - and your dog!! If they don't work, just disconnect the bell. That's what I've done and I have a small handwritten note pasted to the bell telling people to hoot or phone. Of course strangers don't hoot nor do they know my number so they can't phone - and I am left in blessed peace and quiet!

If I'm expecting someone they usually give just a small hoot at the gate, or a missed call.

Tell them you’re Roman Catholic, they then use the opposite side of the street to pass your house. Come to think of it, I must scratch out my cross, they invaded my area last weekend. :confused:

And the next bugger who chooses to attract my attention by banging on my gate with a key is either getting a pot of paint and a brush, or will have a no 11boot stuck in their arse. :D

Back